Gun picture thread

M_P

On 07/08/2017 at 3:19 PM, Rolleym said:

Snip☆

Thanks I love my collection. That is the Hepeastus Mtar on the wall i have a reaper custom gas tapped mag that holds 2000 rounds and the TM AA12 I love both.

The tippman I can't say, I have fired one but don't own one instead of getting one of them I got a Daytona gun (my grey camo m4 above) check them out on YouTube if you don't known what they are. Better than a tippman if you ask me.

6RWAWYX.jpg

This is my desert eagle with a Robin Hood Kit and custom wood grip.

I have also got male air line connectors for my Vector Mags to make them HPA as well as a reaper custom drum mag for it.

my collection is quite a hoard now.

Project build a CO2 glock from scratch is almost complete!

I'm really happy with it, just need the slide lock, take down lever and sights to be released from customs.

Specs :

Guns Modify frame.

Guarder slide (TF141).

Mixture of UAC and Guarder internals, built for CO2.

APS CO2 magazine.

Agency Arms trigger and barrel (i love goooooollllllld....).

PDI inner barrel.

Hope you like! :-)

DSC_0297.jpg

DSC_0298 (1).jpg

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 0:18 PM, Gaffers101 said:

This is my first RIF.  I've gone for a battle-worn/post apocalyptic look which I did myself, which will hopefully match my load out.  

This in turn will match my worn out and knackered body - so a complete match all round;)

Very nice!

May I ask what you've put around the scope? Looks pretty cool :)

On ‎05‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 7:21 AM, DarkAssassin said:

Nice collection Jay, here is the rest of mine.

They don't all got on the rack!

I really want that hephaestus tar 

17 minutes ago, MrMcG said:

I really want that hephaestus tar 

It is so such a good gun worth every penny, has awesome recoil and an amazing sound to it. Only drawback is a spungy trigger as the firing mechanism is all the way at the back of the gun so a huge rod connects the trigger to it which results in a long heavy trigger pull.

Need to use it again soon though.

1 hour ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Very nice!

May I ask what you've put around the scope? Looks pretty cool :)

Thank you.

It's strips of a hessian sandbag held in place with some sniper tape.  I wanted a different texture and finish to the paint. I'm really pleased with it.

• Supporters

Tiffany never actually made these guns AFAIK, there's a lot of pictures around online that would suggest it but they're all rigged up.  A New York fashion store selling firearms?  I think anyone who knows the politics in NYC and amongst the US (or indeed global) fashion industries generally will see the unlikelihood of that:

http://www.alloutdoor.com/2015/08/14/the-tiffany-pistol-is-it-really-a-thing/

First picture makes it look real right?  Except there's no box there that the gun would actually fit in.  The cardboard bag and the draw-string bag are just packaging from jewellery or whatever.  Though if anyone has a definite link from Tiffany's themselves proving me wrong I'd be honestly interested in seeing that.

Either way, paint job looks well done, it's a unique colour and for me personally definitely an improvement on some of these 'Glock' models WE put out.

• Supporters

It's not a "Tiffany" pistol, it's a "Tiffany blue" pistol. The particular colour is the signature shade of Tiffanys. As @CKinnerley says the picture shows a pistol in the right colour with a bag and pouch from Tiffanys, that's all.

Either way, @rocketdogbert nice paintjob! 

Ha ha cheers guys. I'm sure she doesn't care , it's her favourite colour teal/Tiffany blue.

Unfortunately, she likes it so much, she wants her M4 the same colour!

22 hours ago, Marc.RG1 said:

oh my word, the colour scheme on your assault rifle is stunning, think im in love lol..

Thanks. That's a GearTech special.

He can hook you up well worth it.

I am also in love.

• 2 weeks later...

a few pics of our guns, pretty much as they came out of the box except for some external accesorises. The m15 i repainted and rewired to the rear a few weeks ago and am thinking about modding it internally at some stageIMG_20170827_102023322.thumb.jpg.941c28cf2cd0c98dd653b54b36043bc2.jpgIMG_20170827_102128754.thumb.jpg.bfe4212afc99bb92e5ce2791becd9a0d.jpgIMG_20170827_102248186.thumb.jpg.e76570d5da7a8a48101a9df19fcb7821.jpg

On 04/08/2017 at 2:36 PM, Rolleym said:

Tell you what mate, that glock looks seriously delicious. mmmm tan....
PLUS the slide mounted optic. Slick, Functional AND may even fit into a custom holster.... :P [A guy can dream, right?]

That FAL (or is it an FNC...? :s) is an interesting choice - I wasn't aware that they were used by the UK. Super nice collection though - and the union jack watermark overlay on the picture is a nice touch... XD 

(Don't think I didn't notice that...)

Are any of them GBB?

Sorry for the delayed response - here is my retention holster for the Glock (sorry for crap photos)

Glock_1.jpg

Glock_2.jpg

57 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Wowsers, that's a nice holster... what brand is that?

42 minutes ago, witchcraft58a said:

Seconded! That holster would work very well for me! Where can I get one?

Hi Guys, 

Here you go - https://www.weapon762.com/holster/667-tmc-lightweight-bearing-concealment-holster-for-g17.html?search_query=HM077-BK &results=1&_pcnocache=1504007641520

Its held up well after 2 game days, only time iwll tell, however, for £15 delivered, its worth a try :)

The final part arrived for my CO2 ZEV Custom, so here it is, the competed build, really happy with it, shoots well, although the APS CO2 mags need a little filing on the plastic base to deal with the RS ZEV magwell and seat correctly.

Guns Modify frame.
UAC internals.
RS ZEV Magwell.
ZEV Trilobite Slide.
ZEV Mag release catch.
ZEV Trigger.

I definitely learned a lot from doing this!

DSC_0346.jpg

DSC_0347.jpg

thats one nice looking pistol Witchcraft58a

just doing something similar for the wifes WE 1911, her first pistol and she's gutted the slide broke so im trying to keep it a suprise from her till done.  its off being engraved at the minute, just needs a little more work to get the slide lock to engage reliably

IMG_20170830_185417084.thumb.jpg.bfe3cc50456efb7663164697b9d61e65.jpg