From this-

G8zTA4S.jpg

To this-

oSzRA3Q.jpg

UfRnUpr.jpg

sctOkDU.jpg

Then what was left over from my TM donor Desert Eagle is- 

lMHxixx.jpg

It was quite surprising how little of the original gun was used.

Now I need a Custom Grip which I am having made by this company;

http://www.handmadegrips.com/

• Supporters

Isn't that like a 500 quid kit?...

Works out a bit more than that with the crappy exchange rate at the moment.

• Supporters
34 minutes ago, DarkAssassin said:

Have got the hand made grip for the Desert Eagle.

It was made for a real firearm so I had to spend about an hour shaving it down to fit my gun.

The phrase is 'Molon Labe', which translates to "come and take them" a famous saying from the spartan king Leonidas when Xerxes told the 300 Spartans to surrender their weapons.

I mean... pretty. Expensive piece though... Guess I can't comment, my TM M&P 9 Pro that ive made (very similar to this, only ended up using a few donor parts from the original M&P 9) is sitting at about a $700 price tag without accessories or holsters haha.

12 hours ago, DarkAssassin said:

Have got the hand made grip for the Desert Eagle.

It was made for a real firearm so I had to spend about an hour shaving it down to fit my gun.

The phrase is 'Molon Labe', which translates to "come and take them" a famous saying from the spartan king Leonidas when Xerxes told the 300 Spartans to surrender their weapons.

That is a lovely piece of kit. A lot of money for sure, but really nice.

I know it's not an original design but I loved it and that's the main thing, plus the Spartans were just awesome.

This pales in comparison to my Daytona gun build I am sure proffink will agree they are pricey! Only really the main receiver that is original on that ALL the other parts are aftermarket.

Thanks Warlord, I think it's lovely too.

I just couldn't bring myself to use a plastic gun anymore I saw this kit and just had to have it.

Had to look really hard at that first pic to work out what I was looking at, the bottom one is much better :D

My Krytac PDW MK2 and WE XDM 4.5 - Nearly complete, just waiting on some amalgamation tape to hold the pressure pad on, for now its electrical tape.

I want to get a suppressor for the PDW, as well as a protector for my flashlight..

25 minutes ago, Oli.Hanks said:

You sir are an artist

My other half might have some interesting views on exactly what sort of artist.... :D

• Supporters
1 hour ago, LewisUK said:

My Krytac PDW MK2 and WE XDM 4.5 - Nearly complete, just waiting on some amalgamation tape to hold the pressure pad on, for now its electrical tape.

I want to get a suppressor for the PDW, as well as a protector for my flashlight.

Will you be at the mall this Saturday night? Got some amalgamation tape you can use.

On 22/06/2017 at 21:27, Prisce said:

Will you be at the mall this Saturday night? Got some amalgamation tape you can use.

Nope 😕

The tape is on order with amazon and will arrive tomorrow or monday. :)

thanks though!

• Moderators
9 hours ago, LewisUK said:

The tape is on order with amazon and will arrive tomorrow or monday. :)

reminds me, i need to go to screwfix before tonight's work game ;)

Just finished testing my Krytac Mk2 PDW and it works beautifully, thought I'd get around to making a forum account so I could post a pretty picture. WE G18C as well, absolutely love the blow back on it.

IMG_0054.JPG