Gun picture thread

M_P

16 hours ago, Greg147 said:

Cheers guys. That would be an SR-3M Vikhr, the AK's ugly (er) cousin :lol:

No it IS ugly, but imperfection is beauty!! 

It does have a WTF appeal to it. and I LOVE that. Too many guns (mine included) all look the same. It takes balls (or a lack of taste) to run something like that hahaha

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 4:04 PM, PT247 said:

Wanted one of these for a while now, finally caved in and got it....

Looks great!

Guest PT247

Need to skirmish it to see how it compares to my Krytac PDW. This is currently pumping out slightly higher fps but only around 5-10 more.

On 5/23/2017 at 6:01 PM, PT247 said:

Need to skirmish it to see how it compares to my Krytac PDW. This is currently pumping out slightly higher fps but only around 5-10 more.

Im not too familiar with weapons apart from M4s and AKs, what is it?

Again, it has that ugly as hell but head turning "ooh I like that" appeal. I like it but the more I look at it the uglier it becomes and the more I like it... 

(im a strange bloke I know) 

• Supporters

The PDR was a concept gun Magpul prototyped years back.  5.56 bullpup, fed from standard NATO mags, full ambi controls, selectable ejection side, long enough barrel to give decent velocity/muzzle energy but being a bullpup also small enough to fit inside helis, tanks etc for crew defence.  Modern take on the L85 Carbine (L22) basically, would've been pretty awesome I reckon but they never went beyond a couple of early prototypes.

Cheers dude.. Has a P90ish look to it but want sure..

Defo a head turner! Would look great with a sci fi paint job!

On 11/05/2017 at 4:17 PM, Qlimax said:

Finally arrived and fitted. New 3D printed handguard. Who needs the Carbine version lol

Deets!? :)

On 23/05/2017 at 6:01 PM, PT247 said:

I wanted to get one of those so bad, but I mostly play the mall and they are mostly semi only, plus I couldn't stand the 8-10 bbs lost from mag capacity. I find it impossible to believe they couldn't have put a small spring loaded body pin through the feed assembly to provide a retention bump in the feed tube to hold the bbs on mag changes - and you press the pin to flush those BBs.

If only they would update it with a factory mosfet to fire single or burst and fix that issue. IIRC bingo did one with the ejection mech as a fire select.

Guest PT247
2 hours ago, Sacarathe said:

Deets!? :)

I wanted to get one of those so bad, but I mostly play the mall and they are mostly semi only, plus I couldn't stand the 8-10 bbs lost from mag capacity. I find it impossible to believe they couldn't have put a small spring loaded body pin through the feed assembly to provide a retention bump in the feed tube to hold the bbs on mag changes - and you press the pin to flush those BBs.

If only they would update it with a factory mosfet to fire single or burst and fix that issue. IIRC bingo did one with the ejection mech as a fire select.

It does fire single shot as well as full retard, there is a way to disable the full retard mode too which I may look into.

1 hour ago, PT247 said:

It does fire single shot as well as full retard, there is a way to disable the full retard mode too which I may look into.

But not stock! I recall the process to disable auto is not major true.

I would have bought one myself but I don't think its worth more than £220. And the £330 price tag it commands is just phony.

Guest PT247
14 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

Yeah, but it doesn't have select fire. You know, like the aug, I prefer the p90 method.

pull the trigger it fires in semi, pull it further it fires in full, works for me! :-)

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Starting to look more and more at Scorpions, the more I look the more I like :) 

Best buy I've made by a country mile - shoots true, very light, good range, good ROF, oh and it looks fine too! :)  Highly recommend it.

2 minutes ago, battyw said:

Best buy I've made by a country mile - shoots true, very light, good range, good ROF, oh and it looks fine too! :)  Highly recommend it.

What BB weight do you use in it?

2 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

What BB weight do you use in it?

0.25's at the moment, but general consensus is go for the 0.28's I think.  Finding stock at a decent price is the issue.

2 minutes ago, battyw said:

0.25's at the moment, but general consensus is go for the 0.28's I think.  Finding stock at a decent price is the issue.

I'd be interested how that turns out for you, my mags wont feed .3g.

1 minute ago, Sacarathe said:

I'd be interested how that turns out for you, my mags wont feed .3g.

Will let you know when I get hold of some.  But not unhappy with 0.25's, so I'm in no rush