Gun picture thread

M_P

I've been experimenting with the front end of my CM16

Yay or nay?

Do YOU like it? If the answer is YES then my answer is Yay, if your answer is NO then my answer would be nay..... your gun, your choice.

I've been experimenting with the front end of my CM16

Yay or nay?

Looks good to me! But like PT said above if YOUR happy with it and its the right set up for you then keep it as is!!

I love it... I've ordered some aluminium tube to make a new outer barrel so I can do away with the A-post (it's one piece on the CM16 raider) then I can change it out as and when I feel. At the moment the A-post is on and the inner barrel runs into the Surpressor, so I still get the satisfying 'thud' sound but benefit from the extended tight bore barrel.

The gun is very much a working project. Happy with it so far!

• Supporters

Could be a G-Spec? Not quite sure on the stock though...

• Supporters

Well, if it is a TM G-Spec, thats about as high end as you can go on a stock sniper... The issue with snipers, however, is that unless you are just going to be target shooting, or playing with your mates in the yard, you will need to throw several hundred pounds at it to make it skirmishable. Look around people's accounts and see how many of us have some sort of sniper vs how many dont. They are difficult and expensive to get them to the point where you can use in the field

• Supporters

Hi all I was wondering if anybody could identify this sniper for me as I was thinking of buying it off a friend but he doesn't know what it is( the camo one at the bottom) thanks

May be a Double Eagle M50. Long bolt handle, pointy back end of the bolt, looks completely different to a G-spec.

• Supporters

May be a Double Eagle M50. Looks completely different to a G-spec.

I only said it might be, and that was because of the bull barrel. Im more a VSR Pro guy myself...

• 3 weeks later...

New camera is all set up now, if it works out as well as the Mobius1 actioncams then I'll be replacing them and the RunCam2's with Mobius2's, the test footage I have recorded looks fantastic, just need to see how it stands up to a woodland skirmish and to see how long the batteries last first.

14433114_1859355684294757_58644465440024

14445193_1859355707628088_49539399200048

Should have a new vid up on Monday! :-)

• Supporters

Here are my latest additions I brought the shotgun then i thought I needed a companion pistol for it!

A salient arms Cam 870 shell ejecting shotgun

And a custom made 5.1 high capa with a salient arms slide, SV grip and hammer and many other custom bits.

Thaaaaaaats.... Gotta be expensive...

Here are my latest additions I brought the shotgun then i thought I needed a companion pistol for it!

A salient arms Cam 870 shell ejecting shotgun

And a custom made 5.1 high capa with a salient arms slide, SV grip and hammer and many other custom bits.

6843oiY.jpg

Now if only a pure and beautiful design allowed for an awesome skirmish pewpew

Thaaaaaaats.... Gotta be expensive...

Not going to lie they were expensive but I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for!

Now if only a pure and beautiful design allowed for an awesome skirmish pewpew

The shotgun is going to be different from my normal skirmish experience but I think change is always welcome, I will need to choose my shots that's for sure.

• 2 weeks later...