Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

Well, I haven't even started my VSR build yet (only ordering pieces so far) and it's already won a competition! 2nd place in a sniper (role) rifle looks competition. Feel free to check it out.

https://youtu.be/BE6tF3ivulk

• Supporters

Jeez... In a good or bad way? (I won't judge, I know wood stocks aren't everyone's cuppa)

• Head Moderator

It's actually a Bolt Action Rifle. If you are going to be pedantic, at least be accurate.

Or should it be a BASR, Bolt Action Sniper Rifle, as it is bolt action (obviously) and also fulfilling the sniper rifle role? :P

• Supporters

Good way! How's the weight on the VSR now? Don't suppose it'd weigh much more than the plastic stock

No clue. I haven't gotten it yet (and the gun itself is still in customs). The stock was attempted for delivery today, but I'm not home until Friday night, so I'll get it Monday.

Or should it be a BASR, Bolt Action Sniper Rifle, as it is bolt action (obviously) and also fulfilling the sniper rifle role? :P

To be really pedantic;

As the barrels on airsoft guns aren't rifled, can they really be classed as Rifles at all?

Most professional marksmen just call them "longs" and most will associate that their sniping role is an extension of their skill set. They are still infantry when things turn south.

Have a read of the book sniper one, it's about a British team of riflemen in Iraq, it's a great read and will break down some preconceptions of modern sniping compared to the ww2 version of sniping Hollywood and COD portrays.

Knackered SRC G36K, ICS L85A2, CYMA AK105, KJW KC-02, KJW P226, A&K Minimi, ICS M4, Cybergun FNX .45, Faulty KSC Glock 19, TM G36C, G&G AK5C, CYMA M14 SOCOM. Phew. I have no money but at least I have a good choice of guns to pick from, right?

gJCupJ5l.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well she's had a sight added, barrel extension, flash hider, vertical grip and many swear words.

But I'm happy with how my predator now looks.

post-11117-0-47991000-1466883549_thumb.jpeg

Knackered SRC G36K, ICS L85A2, CYMA AK105, KJW KC-02, KJW P226, A&K Minimi, ICS M4, Cybergun FNX .45, Faulty KSC Glock 19, TM G36C, G&G AK5C, CYMA M14 SOCOM. Phew. I have no money but at least I have a good choice of guns to pick from, right?

..not a big g36 fan tbh... but man I like your collection!!!!

..not a big g36 fan tbh... but man I like your collection!!!!

Thanks! Just added a WE MP5 to the list too lol :')

I actually don't really like M4s too much, so I originally started off with G36s (Had KWA, JG, SRC and a TM since I started), they do have their flaws, they're rather ugly and chunky but in my experience due to their design they are tanks, and have almost 500 round hi caps as default, which is why I think JG G36s make good beginner/rental guns especially at only £90 from Taiwan Gun. I've not broken one yet except the SRC which was a bad gun to begin with (my personal experience with it anyway).

Finally got my Krytac PDW back from being painted :) Got it done at GearTech, I've done a review here

Might be selling this if anyone's interested

Thanks! Just added a WE MP5 to the list too lol :')

I actually don't really like M4s too much, so I originally started off with G36s (Had KWA, JG, SRC and a TM since I started), they do have their flaws, they're rather ugly and chunky but in my experience due to their design they are tanks, and have almost 500 round hi caps as default, which is why I think JG G36s make good beginner/rental guns especially at only £90 from Taiwan Gun. I've not broken one yet except the SRC which was a bad gun to begin with (my personal experience with it anyway).

aye. no big AR fan either.. actually.. I rather dislike them. but that one is fine along side with the rest of the collection :)

Nothing overly special, but my M4 Stubby.

Need to grab a short taclight for it and tweak some internals. But overall its pretty faultless.

Just need to get a sunday off now so i can use the damn thing...

post-12267-0-83875200-1467018496_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...