Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

Current EdGi/AA VSR10

Im probably going to put a full EDGI kit in my VSR. Do you recommend it?

nice man, was thinking of getting a mancraft one in the future (probably after the summer if i ever do) but see this new wolverine thingy. what upgrades have you done apart from the whole gas conversion thingy?

Im probably going to put a full EDGI kit in my VSR. Do you recommend it?

Indeed I do, the quality of parts is amazing and even at 500 FPS the bolt pull is quite easy, I think the actual spring is only about 450fps, but the other 50 or so seems to come from the tightness of the barrel and the compression.

Pretty easy to install, only issue for some people is how high the sear sits in the receiver, on some guns you needs to shim the trigger box down and on others you need to sand the receiver so it sits higher.

EdGi is a really nice guy though, answered any queries I had etc. I also got in in 4 days which is good considering I ordered on a weekend and it came from the Philippines

Wow man really nice . How did you do it?

Thanks, just looked up some reference images, cut the required shapes into masking tape and applied it to the gun, then just lots of spraying and waiting and respraying and waiting... Literally spent the day watching paint dry

My G&G sr-l

Shame it's two tone, but it performs well! Upgraded to a prowin hop unit, but apart from that, its stock (obviously not externally)

1x1 replica walther Chinese clone, 3x magnifier, AFG, G&P rail covers, (kings arms???) 120rnd mid caps, sound amp.

Edit: Now has a 6.03mm Tightbore barrel and is r hopped, even better!

post-12204-0-82631800-1462634999_thumb.jpg

post-12204-0-03212800-1462635004_thumb.jpg

Thanks, just looked up some reference images, cut the required shapes into masking tape and applied it to the gun, then just lots of spraying and waiting and respraying and waiting... Literally spent the day watching paint dry

Lol. The process looks worth it though. Nice job. 😄

Looking forward to my next game with this beast of a gun. One of the hardest kicking gbbr's I've ever shot​.

​WE G39C with upgraded buffer spring and a 6.01mm inner barrel.

post-13203-0-53775300-1462993524_thumb.jpg

:o Holy crap couple of posts back.. That's a seriously sexy arsenal, mightyjebus!