Gun picture thread

M_P

Why do I see that and think....Boondocks Saints?

"So you're telling me it was one guy with six guns, and he was a senior frigging citizen?"

post-12267-0-34246800-1461174971_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

So many glocks...

Anyway, first update from my Taring VSR stock:

• Head Moderator

So many glocks...

Anyway, first update from my Taring VSR stock:

Are you going all redneck on us? Actually the wood looks good, traditional beats some of the modern plastic crap.

• Supporters

Are you going all redneck on us? Actually the wood looks good, traditional beats some of the modern plastic crap.

Im not the first person on here to have Taring make a stock. And the custom options he offers are immense!

• Supporters

Well, I have my first late-afternoon/night game today at Airsoft City (formally Combat City); my VFC XCR is all set up. Weighs a bit, but that doesn't bother me. I have my Eotech 552 with a 3x flip-to-side magnifier as my sight, my RHC Super Stoc, single point sling, and GripPod, my XCortech system for tracer and ammo counting, my Powertac E5 light with pressure switch (for those of you who met me at The Mall, its my blindingly powerful light - 950 lumens), my Mobius velcro'd and zip-tied on top of my Eotech with a 25mm (so 6x zoom?) lens as my scopecam, with my GoPro Hero 4 Silver as my gun cam on the buffer tube (My subscribers want more airsoft videos, so I must oblige).

And them my Colt .45 Peacemaker arrived last week; for a pistol, she shoots well, and I can still reload it rather fast. Plus it looks cool. :) I have a nice leather holster that's been sitting around awhile, and I added a bandoleer to hold 6 more shells so I can reload if needed.

• Supporters

Here's my Krytac CRB, from stock I gradually added parts between skirmishes to arrive at what you see before you :)

I think the front sight is facing the wrong way. Not that it matters but looks weird IMO.

• Supporters

Looks fine to me. Generally with a fixed iron, the vertical face will be forward, sloping face back; same as the standard A-frame front sight gas block.

You are right. It caught my eye for some reason, but I don't know why.

• Supporters

Not sure about x300 though as it makes the pistol kind of front heavy.

Maybe you could try these:

496670-Sport-equipment-to-strengthen-han

Maybe you could try these:

496670-Sport-equipment-to-strengthen-han

It's not heavy as such just feels like it wants to flip out of my hand? Filled in the trades with white crayon, looks pretty nice now.

Edit:

Nvm, like it with the x300 if I'm running my usual glove setup (1 glove on left hand only I know weird)

• Supporters

Newest update for my VSR - Jeez, Taring is just amazing!

• Moderators

Here's my Krytac CRB, from stock I gradually added parts between skirmishes to arrive at what you see before you :)

nice shoot.....:)

whats the torch you have fitted, looks like what may be ideal for a helmet mount?

Just got this today second hand. I'll probably repaint it as it's not my kind of thing personally.

The SUSAT on there probably gives away that it's gonna go with some MTP for a Brit Kit.

anJ9U2C.jpg

Inforce WML, not really suitable for helmet mounting. Switch is a bit funky for that purpose.

I think you're right there, the switch is nice if you're using it as a weaponlight, but for a helmet mounted light you'd probably be better off with something designed for that purpose.

Night evo clone though not an actual Inforce.

Yep, it's a clone of the real thing, and it does function slightly differently, instead of switching modes on a quick button press you need to hold down the button for 2 seconds or more. I honestly don't like this feature much (I'd prefer momentary only), but the clone is half the price of the real thing, so I've learned to live with it.

• Supporters

Yep, it's a clone of the real thing, and it does function slightly differently, instead of switching modes on a quick button press you need to hold down the button for 2 seconds or more. I honestly don't like this feature much (I'd prefer momentary only), but the clone is half the price of the real thing, so I've learned to live with it.

Its very rarely worth paying the cost of the real thing for airsoft. I bought a real surefire (used) and to be honest it was a waste of money.