Gun picture thread

M_P

Okay, so theres a few, but i'm limiting myself to just guns!

Here is my KJ Works P226 (Current)

DSCF3408.jpg

DSCF3409.jpg

With varying backgrounds, my pride and joy - TM G36C (Current)

Yes, there was a leaf stuck under my front rail, i couldn't be bothered to move it... :)

Gun1.jpg

SG104958.jpg

SG104969.jpg

TM M16A2, Metal Body (Current)

DSCF3415.jpg

DSCF3416.jpg

DSCF3417.jpg

See next post for more...

My pride and joy, an ARES Defence Shrike AWS (Advanced Weapon System).

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

Its a dual-feed (Belt-fed and/or STANAG mag capability), mine is the HurricanE full metal kit fitted onto a CA CQB-R (Only gun I could get my hands on). It has a Prometheus Tight bore barrell and upgraded internals. I have two electric 5,000 rd HurricanE that easily keep up with its 20+ BB per second fire rate. FPS is a decent 320. I mainly use 0.28g BBs in it and because of the TM hop rubber and hop-unit thet fly for miles.....

Gun is topped off with an Elcan 3x Scope. (clone 8) )

Here is a you-tube clip of a real-steel in action:

• Supporters

That is so cool, they had one in the combat south shop a while aho too.

After my next gun, it'd be interesting to stick one on my g&p.....seeing as our teams gunner has gone walkies....

Actually no. The mags have two compartments (2500rds each) but the bottom compartment has to be gravity loaded into the top compartment and this is very tricky underfire so I only load the top compartment. The second mag is usually unloaded in my bag as a back up.

I was just listing what I had/used with it.

Also I forgot to mention how bloody heavy it is. It is by far the heaviest gun I own.

Ok; here is my KWA B&T MP9 GBB SMG. I took these on the day I got it. Its great for CQB, with a terrific RoF. FPS is 330 with 0.2g BBs at 12 degrees C with Abbey Ultra gas. With Guarder Black gas at room temperature it was pushing out 385!!!!

Downside is that the mags cost £40 each :(

Anyway here are the pics:

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

As I said before, these are old pics. The Eotech (Clone) is from my M4 but I have put a small Aimpoint T1 Red-dot on it and it is much better (the T1 has a far lower profile). For indoor games I also mount my Surefire Scout Light.

The sling is a WAS SF Single Point sling, but I can use the MP9 as a sidearm; and for this I use a Blackhawk Weapons Catch that velcros around the Sight, onto my belt.

Hope you like.

Neil

Used my M4 at the weekend for the first time in ages, thought I would get a few pics:

IMG_0036EDITNOTE.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Its a SOCOM Gear Daniel Defence M4A1 which has been reduced to a CQB length and has been heavily Magpul'ed. Its got a HurricanE Eotech 552 and Surefire Scout Light attached.

FPS is 320 with 0.2g BBs and it has a full metal body and tightbore barrell fitted.

Whats the socom gear dd m4 like? i nearly bought one once but got a g&p instead

Externally it is very good, with loads of options for different set ups and loadouts. Internally, it has decent wiring but the performance is only about average. However, it is reliable and robust and now that the gears, piston, inner barrell and motor have been replaced it does shoot well.

In truth I bought it on a whim as I liked the Daniel Defence full metal body so I have not been disappointed. For £300 plus there are definately better guns out there.

My baby is a G&G GR16 Commando with a RAS handguard and crane stock. Batteries are impossible to get in, but it looks so good that I forgive it. You get 2 Rail covers and a foregrip in the box as well as a 450 round hi-cap, but I bought 2 more for about £20 each.

Weight is almost the real steel, can't tell you exactly, but I'm definitely going to need a 3 point sling to hoist it around the field. It's got pneumatic blowback as well, so it doesn't drain the battery but still gives a satisfying kick.

I haven't yet been skirmishing with it, but I can't bloody wait!

dscf1768.jpg

dscf1771m.jpg

dscf1779.jpg

The pistol in the last photo is my Tokyo Marui PX4 GBB.

If anybody wants more pictures, I've got 'em :D

Less m4 more px4-dam they're cool

Is be biased commenting on the m4 so I won't ;)

Haha, to be perfectly honest the PX4 is nothing special, but I will get some pictures up later ;)

ok...we should ALL agree airsoft is to look cool and have fun!

I agree :D

Here's some pictures of the Tokyo Marui PX4 gas blow back. It set me back £150, not a bad price.

The externals are all plastic, maybe the odd bit like the hammer and the trigger are metal. The real steel gun is also plastic, so it's not so bad. Magazine holds around 25 rounds and is metal. Field-strips just like the real steel, too.

Features a rotating barrel system which isn't as fancy as it sounds, just means a small part of the inner barrel turns 90 degrees when you pull back the slide.

Comes with interchangable back straps which fit onto the rear of the grip, just alters the size of the grip for people with big, medium or small hands.

The safety doubles up as a decocking lever, which is cool. If you cycle the first round, then decide you don't need it you can just flick the safety up and it decocks itself!

dscf1782h.jpg

dscf1783k.jpg

dscf1784n.jpg