G&P Diemaco Stamped Receiver
G&P Storm Pistol Grip
G&P KAC Style RAS
Pro Arms L119A1 Barrel
Warlord Tactical L119A1 Reinforced Front Sight
Warlord Tactical Diemaco Stock Pad
Warlord Tactical Diemaco Sling Plate
Genuine KAC Rail Covers
Genuine Diemaco Detachable Iron Sight (DIS)
Rear wired to Deans connectors
Old School Vs New School...
cont_zpsa6afa9c1.jpg

20160403_104135_zpsjochoya6.jpg

Here's my GHK M4. Has FG heavy buffer and spring. Warrior M22 torch and Elcan spectre DR scope. Still need bcm charging handle and magpal ctr rear stock. If I can find a G&P grenade launcher will also fit that.

My KC-02 is now complete too :-)

DSC_0266_zpspfdco1xa.jpg

Taring Carving wood stock

TopHatRunner 3D printed VSR hop-up chamber

PDI VSR cut 6.05mm x 380mm inner barrel

Nine Ball VSR bucking

MattSneak 3D printed bolt

KF aluminium piston

SMK 3-9 x 32 scope

yea............. I'm jelly.

2E4FB66700000578-0-image-a-1_14472819027

one seriously nice piece you got there :)

Guest PT247

thanks dude :-) I need to cut the bridge from the PDI barrel as it is causing hop issues but it does shoot nice. Can't wait for warmer weather to play with it properly :-)

Guest PT247

Don't do that :( Just flat hop or R-hop surely.

with the way the hop up is designed an r-hop is not meant to be that great (even though it has VSR bucking). I am going to experiment with the next size up 3D printed nub that came with the chamber before doing anything permanent like cutting the bridge and possibly may find more rounds through the bucking will get it to settle down but currently it is almost like the hop winds off a bit every shot which it isn't doing as the dial is fully wound in. Left to right stability is amazing still though so I really don't want to mess with that part of the set up.

My first AEG arrived today. H&K G36C. Licenced by Umarex & built by Ares I think... Not actually sure.

Pretty basic, budget model gun but will do for a starter I guess. Please no bully...

post-12942-0-32047600-1459789349_thumb.jpeg

post-12942-0-49150900-1459789375_thumb.jpeg

My KC-02 is now complete too :-)

DSC_0266_zpspfdco1xa.jpg

Taring Carving wood stock

TopHatRunner 3D printed VSR hop-up chamber

PDI VSR cut 6.05mm x 380mm inner barrel

Nine Ball VSR bucking

MattSneak 3D printed bolt

KF aluminium piston

SMK 3-9 x 32 scope

How was the Taring Carving stock to fit? I'm tempted on getting an SV98 stock made for my MB10, but curious as to how well everything beds together.

Working on my MB10 with the following:

Action Army Hop Unit

Maple Leaf bucking
Polished 6.03 Barrel
Mancraft SDIK

Annoyingly the fluted barrel was to small in diameter for the action army hop unit, so had to resort to my old FN SPR out barrel as the stock hope unit was shite so wanted to keep the AA. Will be doing a camo paint job on this tomorrow,

gemLZ3q.jpg.

ahh man, don't paint the wood!

It's plastic, so will be fine :)

Or do you mean it looks good in wood?

• Supporters

20160416_114535_zpsimyd2eia.jpg

complete modify gearbox with ascu2 and madbull tbb

Think I saw you putting this mofo together very carefully on - ahem Z1 cough splutter.....

- a lot of high quality in there sir, looks da bollox and I'm sure she performs every bit as good as she looks

Think I saw you putting this mofo together very carefully on - ahem Z1 cough splutter.....

- a lot of high quality in there sir, looks da bollox and I'm sure she performs every bit as good as she looks

Yes it was on that other forum haha. I need a better high torque motor as the ascu doesn't like my (possibly) clone shs one but then yes, should be pretty good

• Supporters

Yes it was on that other forum haha. I need a better high torque motor as the ascu doesn't like my (possibly) clone shs one but then yes, should be pretty good

Big Dragon M160 is one hell of a motor I often use or a shs torque (shs speed on lower stress builds)

it is a bit faster than shs torque nearly as quick as a shs speed motor but similar grunt to a high torque mofo

Hopefully it might be a picky motor rather than the ascu itself

not that I've used any units but think many rate Spectre's over acsu - still seen the odd problem on spectre's

Unfortunately I couldn't find spectres in stock anywhere so had to go with the ascu. It does come with warrantee so if it's duff i'll get it replaced. Thanks I'll look at those motors, I'm currently eyeing up a g&p m180

• Supporters

Unfortunately I couldn't find spectres in stock anywhere so had to go with the ascu. It does come with warrantee so if it's duff i'll get it replaced. Thanks I'll look at those motors, I'm currently eyeing up a g&p m180

yikes them Satan's ain't cheap, no doubt very nice but a tad too much for my toy guns

for most builds - even UK higher speed/stress ones I think £30 will get you a decent motor

yes some like Lonex and ASG motors but I can get nearly 2 BD160's for that and those still kick ar$e in a dsg or ssg

(do not get BD120 = ferrite, or don't get m140 = slow neodym, BD160 = crazy bastid motors)

yikes them Satan's ain't cheap, no doubt very nice but a tad too much for my toy guns

for most builds - even UK higher speed/stress ones I think £30 will get you a decent motor

yes some like Lonex and ASG motors but I can get nearly 2 BD160's for that and those still kick ar$e in a dsg or ssg

(do not get BD120 = ferrite, or don't get m140 = slow neodym, BD160 = crazy bastid motors)

Thanks I'll take a look at them