Gun picture thread

M_P

Bulldog, although there's some KJW's Mixed in that came with the Glock

Throw them away and buy some DECENT BBs especially for your first skirmish as they'll affect your accuracy and may shatter on impact. Devils and blasters can be bought cheaply from pretty much every reliable airsoft retailer.

All BBs shatter on impact. ALL OF THEM.

Well, Depending on what they hit. But I'll look into getting a different brand next time, That Tubs running low anyway. Thanks for the tip.

• Supporters

the key part of that being that you don't really have all that much choice what you hit... people discount BB brands because they shatter when they hit things, BBbastards shatter when they hit something hard, so do Bulldogs. It's just what happens when a soft plastic ball hits a hard surface or another soft plastic ball.

Ares Vz.58 compact with custom battery/dust cover/top rail

Where did you get the custom battery cover from?

Throw them away and buy some DECENT BBs especially for your first skirmish as they'll affect your accuracy and may shatter on impact. Devils and blasters can be bought cheaply from pretty much every reliable airsoft retailer.

as it turned out, My local site is Bio Degradable only, So what would you recommend for that? (Better for the Garden too)

• Supporters

as it turned out, My local site is Bio Degradable only, So what would you recommend for that? (Better for the Garden too)

Bio blasters.

Bio blasters.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=4174 What about these?

Just rather get em' from a Site I know. But if those are better.

• Supporters

IMG_7483.jpg

PTW finally came back from being fettled by Tackleberry,shoots like a dream, just gotta take it out for a play so if can get a bit dinged up now :)

Well....that's given me an awkward Henman.

Latest picky of mine, couple of bits I've added as we've some night time skirmish scenarios coming up, have added the NVRS & PEQ, recently changed back to a stock marui grip but added the Harris style bi-pod in for good measure.

Looking forward to putting the kit through its paces!

post-9923-0-89245300-1458827114_thumb.jpg

Guest PT247

My Mk23 is complete:

DSC_0265_zpse6khb3zb.jpg

Has a hop mod (which will need a better solution in the future)

303mm PDI inner barrel

TM bucking (tried Nine Ball but is caused feed issues)

3D printed rail (from sp00n)

PAO long eye relief pistol scope

Magpul foregrip.

Silent but Violent fun! :D

Guest PT247

My KC-02 is now complete too :-)

DSC_0266_zpspfdco1xa.jpg

Taring Carving wood stock

TopHatRunner 3D printed VSR hop-up chamber

PDI VSR cut 6.05mm x 380mm inner barrel

Nine Ball VSR bucking

MattSneak 3D printed bolt

KF aluminium piston

SMK 3-9 x 32 scope

Just re-barrelled my XM-177 due to damage. 2 piece Cyma barrel gives me 2 guns for the price of 1, the XM177 or a USAF GUU-5P (real world former XM / M16 carbine with M4 barrel upgrade) by using the Cyma M4 barrel extension. Needs a little touch up of paint in one or 2 places. Gearbox was rebuilt while it was in pieces too. Few details still to deal with if I can find parts, namely the slip ring and pistol grip, but I'm pretty happy with it. :-)

post-8821-0-29702800-1459335905_thumb.jpgpost-8821-0-62295900-1459335931_thumb.jpg