Gun picture thread

M_P

Nope its chav worthy.

Rest of the collection is pretty nice though.

Hahaha

It's different that's why I like it and I really want an AK in my collection

loadouts are pretty limited though..either dictator or drug baron....

I wonder if someone makes a gold desert eagle?........

im sure you could get the metal plated or something

1174_1-600x600.jpg

Not exactly a deagle, but WE make these lol.

• Supporters

To be honest I have never seen the point in owning more than one of the same gun........

Me neither that is just dumb or greedy...

Guess I'm just a sad greedy dumbass that HAD money to burn and should of spent a bit on therapy perhaps ???

Now ask your girl/wife does she REALLY need all those black shoes etc....

• Supporters

Me neither that is just dumb or greedy...

Guess I'm just a sad greedy dumbass that HAD money to burn and should of spent a bit on therapy perhaps ???

Now ask your girl/wife does she REALLY need all those black shoes etc....

All your guns are G&G so no two are ever the same, their quality control isnt good enough for that.😁

My mate has a chrome one, TM I think but he's had it since Santa was a boy

• Moderators

I showed the wife the collection....cant repeat what she said as some kids on here but I may have to hide the next one or make it look similar to what I have....many times!!

Nice collection though, how's it all stored etc?....actual serious question,,! :)

My new toy...... used once from new by a mate who preferred his RM4 so was gathering dust. Have spent the afternoon locking it to semi auto and upping the fps to just shy of 400. Gonna get a different spring though as we are allowed up to 420fps at my local stomping grounds when locked to semi. The optic came with it too. :-)

_20151215_191433_zpsmaj9clyx.jpg

• Supporters

16" old school upper for my new'ish ICS based C8

87A9CC0B-93F8-43E3-9543-51013058DB85_zps

Oh and I'm building a 10" upper :)

9C9F69D1-F57B-401E-8727-6E4F156ACE07_zps

Apparently just because I can, doesn't mean I should... (At least according to my mates)

post-9105-0-64592400-1450474057_thumb.jpg

Yet to try it out in a skirmish set up like this.

• Supporters

Apparently just because I can, doesn't mean I should... (At least according to my mates)

A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, "Now I am become Lemon, the destroyer of taste." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.

~ J. Keith Oppenmimer

This is a good start to my KC02 build - 10 minutes the gun to fit into a Magpul X-22 Hunter for Ruger 10/22 stock chassis. And it looks AWESOME. Not sure i'm going to bother with the GOOB silencer now.

Like the look of that. If it was mine I'd get one of the longer fluted barrels as I think that stock would look better with a longer outer barrel. Just my opinion and I'm in 2 minds to make it.

Like the look of that. If it was mine I'd get one of the longer fluted barrels as I think that stock would look better with a longer outer barrel. Just my opinion and I'm in 2 minds to make it.

Got a over barrel silencer on the way, going to be about 24cm longer than that. The fluted barrel is RATech, and i'd rather not give any money to them if I can avoid it, as their QC is worse than WE.