Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

Yeah. Or a holo sight, maybe,

ACOGs tend to work IMO for L85/6s.

• Supporters

Gat? Really...? I'm imagining you holding it by the pistol grip only, sideways obviously...

• Supporters

Support gat complete

sO6Nq2.jpg

HPA'd support weapon. That will be one mean mother when it's going.

• Head Moderator

Stark Arms G17 Gen4. Tis' a pretty holster filler/CQB backup.

Love the Surefire flashlight.

tbh though it is a bit long, I spend half my game time prone and the long mag was a disadvantage last game day. I have since hunted down a small M14 midcap which I will use when I need a lower profile :-)

• Supporters

gotta fit them 850 BBs somewhere! :D ;-)

And your lunch!

gotta fit them 850 BBs somewhere! :D ;-)

That's more ammo in one mag than I carry in 7 hahaha

Now I'm sad

• Supporters

Stark Arms G17 Gen4. Tis' a pretty holster filler/CQB backup.

How do you find it? I'm looking for a decent 19 that I can do some stuff with (RMR cut slide, tritium suppressor sights, threaded barrel etc) but if it shoots like a pig and only gets through half a mag before gassing out I'll have to get WE instead :-(

• Supporters

How do you find it? I'm looking for a decent 19 that I can do some stuff with (RMR cut slide, tritium suppressor sights, threaded barrel etc) but if it shoots like a pig and only gets through half a mag before gassing out I'll have to get WE instead :-(

I don't think I've even tried plinking it yet, let alone a game; I just wanted a realistic looking Gen4 in the collection. Never touched a WE Glock either, so I couldn't compare.

Unfortunately I get asked these things a lot and my replies are always high on the chocolate-fireguard scale on account of playing maybe 2-4 games a year on average and when I do go, I'll usually take a stock TM for a pistol. I can tell you the first of my 2 'Cybergun' (which is VFC and therefore should also be Stark) M&P9s has seriously lacking range and gas efficiency, but the Stark Glocks do get higher praise than the M&Ps. If you were to press me on a choice I'd say WE because the Starks are kinda TM spec on some bits but not 100%, meaning there's only so much you can change parts wise (in the event you got one that wasn't shooting so great). Neither is the ideal base to build an awesome looking and functioning gat, so yeah... flip a coin tbh, heh.

Though that said, I think Stark did a bunch of the 'premium' G19s with steel slides and generally better stuff throughout. Might be worth looking in to.

I get a little bit of wood just looking at that bad boy B)