Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

Is it just me or does a torch make pistols look a lot more badass?

Not as badass as crossing your wrists with a torch in your left hand and your pistol resting on it in your right...

Not as badass as crossing your wrists with a torch in your left hand and your pistol resting on it in your right...

This is me, always reminds me of 90s cop shows or the X-Files

• Supporters

did some tinkering recently and put this together

Nice VFG - where didya get it, please?

Picture contains: My WE G17, My TM Foliage Warrior, My brother's WE PX4.

Foliage Warrior was kind of an impulse buy, but well worth it

NMV9egU.jpg

troym7a1.jpg

troym7a1_2.jpg

My new G&P M7A1 Type B

Externally, keeping it simple, swapped the standard rail for a Dytac Troy TRX Battlerail 7.2" and the flash hider for a SI Cookie Cutter replica, with a G&P T1. Categorically, do not like the stock. That will be changed, looking at probably an MFT BMS or similar.

Internally -

G&G Plastic Hop Unit

A+ REAPS Bucking

Dytac H Nub

Orga Magnus HD 6.13mm 182mm

ASCU Gen 4

Lonex Titan A2 Motor

Will see how that goes for now, I suspect as with all G&P Gearboxes i've had in the past, I'm going to need a new piston after 5-6k bb's, at which point, i'll pop a Lonex Blue one in, along with a Siegetek DSG Gearset, Sorbo, reshim, radius the GB shell etc etc.

• Supporters

Daaaaaayyyyyyyyymmmmmmmm

Awesome bit of kit Qilmax..... but im gona put this out there and say I much prefered it unpainted.

Thats not to say the paint job is no good, just seeing the before n afters, I prefer before tis all!! Like you said, not to everyones liking.

Hardware wise though its one tough looking gun and would certainly turn heads at a skirmish so salute!!

• Supporters

Awesome bit of kit Qilmax..... but im gona put this out there and say I much prefered it unpainted.

Thats not to say the paint job is no good, just seeing the before n afters, I prefer before tis all!! Like you said, not to everyones liking.

Hardware wise though its one tough looking gun and would certainly turn heads at a skirmish so salute!!

Thanks mate. yeah I’m in two minds myself on it. I liked it a lot before painting it but wanted to have something a little different. Especially since myself and Hef Legend have P*’s that look near the same bar a few bits lol.

I can always strip it off if I get bored.

I dont blame you, Hell I want to build one that looks the same ;)

I guess all the stupid camo options on COD have ingrained a dislike for weapons which paint jobs.

Although I am looking at a grey/black multicam loadout and that gun would look awesome with it ^_^

• Supporters

I dont blame you, Hell I want to build one that looks the same ;)

I guess all the stupid camo options on COD have ingrained a dislike for weapons which paint jobs.

Although I am looking at a grey/black multicam loadout and that gun would look awesome with it ^_^

It’s always good to have something a little different to everyone else. Grey and black Multicam would be different.

I’ve posted this a few times along the way but everything is done. M4 painted and Pmags to match. I’m pretty happy with it.

IMAG0915_zpssto5ga5w.jpg

IMAG0914_zpskb04bgb7.jpg

It’s always good to have something a little different to everyone else. Grey and black Multicam would be different.

I’ve posted this a few times along the way but everything is done. M4 painted and Pmags to match. I’m pretty happy with it.

That's sweet as a nut.

Been a while since I posted on here, here's my current primary, ICS L86. Still trying to find a sight that won't look weird on it.

attachicon.gifIMG_0073.JPG

So basically a SUSAT that does not suck? Good luck! ;)