Gun picture thread

M_P

• Root Admin

Am I one of the few who prefer Beretta 92 / M9 replicas with wooden grips instead of synthetic ones? I mainly see the synthetic ones and wooden gripped ones just look brilliant to me!

Aye. Wooden grips are more comfy to me too - less slippy a lot of the time.

Now put a DG M240 kit in it.

I would like one but not sure it would fit. The DG kits are designed for a Echo1, this is a Inokatsu. Plus the price of a DG kit I could put a decent amount against a TM AA12 ;)

• Supporters

Will look nice with the 556. What flash hider is that? it looks great, might have to order one.

I'll Pm you a link mate. Just need to empty my inbox out. It's what Darkmikey said a Tromix shark.

Qlimax, looks the nuts. I must say, that flash hider just looks nicely naughty ;)

More of mine, Now have a Tripod and working on getting the original box mag into the ammo tin and running a long tube up.

this might be of some use if your trying to connect the box mag and gun up https://www.retroarms.com/other/bowden-spring-for-m249-m60-mags

this might be of some use if your trying to connect the box mag and gun up https://www.retroarms.com/other/bowden-spring-for-m249-m60-mags

You legend, been trying to find what type of spring it is for a while. If its the same size as the G&P box mag one, then its just a tad too thin, but I'm sure I could find a way to make it fit.

Much appreciated chap

• Supporters

She's finished! After receiving new, just off the line parts from Rogers Holster Company, my Stoner 96 LMG is done. She's named Deirdre, after Stoner's own daughter (a fitting tribute I hope), and I can't wait to take her to the field, while the gun of her creator's Russian counterpart is still being worked on. Changes are purely aesthetic, and include a new RHC Heavy Duty GripPod and Quick Attach Sight Mount, and 6mm of ballistic glass mounted in front of the genuine Eotech 552 to protect it (due to Trigger's constant threats that he was gonna shoot the sight out...) I may also be getting a P*, as I do have around $900 that I could spend. Unlikely, as I will likely save the money, but it's something else that may be in the works...

• Supporters

How's the eye relief and target acquisition with the sight mounted so far back?

Well, I can't say how she'll preform in battle; I haven't played here in the U.S. yet, it's too bloody hot. Once it cools down she'll get some game time though. But it's an Eotech, so from experience (I mount the Eotech on my MP7 at about the same distance) it works well. The stock extends back a bit, I always have it at its farthest length