Gun picture thread

M_P

Your KAC triple tap brake is off, the centre most cut of those grooves that run in line with the axis of the bore should be at 12 o/clock ideally. If you're not bothered then hey no matter, just FYI.

Not many AR-10s around so I always like to see them, the rifle itself looks good. Any reason for only the front iron sight out of interest?

Not totally fussed about it, but I've changed it to 12 o/clock. Cheers CKinnerly :)

The front site is there because I was hoping to have the iron sights on reserves, but I had to remove the rear sight so I could place that flip up protective lens and the front sight was more flush, so I left that one on instead.

Looks nice. Maybe a perspex sacrificial insert for the scope and remove that flip up one? They can be had for about two for £3 from eBay in whatever size you desire.

I like that idea, I'll have a look and see what I can find. Then I can free up room on the top and put my flip up iron sights back on

My newest addition to the armoury. Paints a bit battered but shoots well enough down the garden.

She just needs a suitable name now!

Looks good. All you need is a PSO scope for it.

Looks good. All you need is a PSO scope for it.

Like I said to proffrink - on the list for when I next get paid if I can find a reasonably priced one :)

Well i suppose i should bust out the guns from the Armoury then:

attachicon.gifArmoury-2.jpg

Not shown in the list below is also my Mancraft Powered TM VSR-10, still some stuff to do to that like getting a wooden stock and a proper more secure bipod.

attachicon.gifArmoury-5.jpg

WE M9 Beretta in Resident Evil STARS logos etc, have about 3 Gas and 4 CO2 Mags for this thing

attachicon.gifArmoury-3.jpg

KSC M93R in all metal construction, have about 4 x 39rds mags for this, looking to get the stock sometime later

attachicon.gifArmoury-7.jpg

G&G G733 Revolver, got about 18 shells for this and one speed loader, got for the s**ts and giggles and is only used for back yard plinking as reloading this in a skirmish would be annoying as hell

attachicon.gifArmoury-16.jpg

Krytac Trident CRB, just an M4, used mostly as a loan gun to friends and family when they come Airsofting, some cheapo KAC QD Silencer, Clone MAGPUL MBUS Sights and Clone MAGPUL Angled foregrip

attachicon.gifArmoury-13.jpg

G&G MP5 A5 modified to have a different RAS Rail at the front with a PEQ box attached, got about 4 mags for this and a clone EoTech 551 holo sight, again another loan gun for friends and family

attachicon.gifArmoury-36.jpg

KWA Kriss Vector, a heavily modified Vector, custom spray paint job done by me (and properly too disassembly, primer, paint, lacquer etc etc), got about 7 mags, ModelWorks RAS hand guard, clone SureFire Scout light, 300mm TBB inner barrel with external barrel to go with too, NPAS, Right hand Mag release set

attachicon.gifArmoury-14.jpg

G&G TR4-18 (HK 416) This is my gun, the one that will always go with me to games, this nobody borrows, has a Gleissel Rail at the front end, KAC QD Silencer by G&P, front Vertical grip, (not shown) Real steel SureFire Scout Light, Contour ActionCam mount, Real Steel EoTech 552 Holo Sight

The future, plan on getting a longer barrelled M4 like weapon using M4 Mags (so that mags can be interchangeable), Polarizing it and using it as a DMR with maybe a real steel Leupold Sights.

Very very impressive!

I love the vector as well such an epic piece of kit

• Supporters

Very very impressive!

I love the vector as well such an epic piece of kit

Thank you :D

That Vector has been the main gun of this year TBH in terms or time taken to restore it and money poured into it. I got it second hand from ZeroIn Forums and it was a former two tone (in orange) whereby the previous owner just sprayed it black improperly, by the time i got it the paint was flaking off, FPS was very in consistent and hop felt like it did nothing, that said Magazines were in good nick, it came with the heavy recoil set and FPS increasing silencer.

Had to strip it down to bits and bolts, clean everything of grease and chipping, flaking paint, bought replacement, spares and upgrade parts from it mostly from Hong Kong since barely any UK stockists for this gun, a load of Grey Primer, Metallic Bronze and Iridescent Black spray paints, spent probably the best part of a week prepping the surfaces, 3 coats of priming followed by 5 coats of paint with up to 24 hours in between each coat to allow drying time (not to mention sanding in between) then 3 coats of lacquer to protect the whole thing.

Overall i must say i was very impressed with the final product, that said personally i think it weighs a ton now and looks more like a show gun than something i would skirmish with TBH but i do plan on taking it out to Dragons Lair at some point.

My latest project -

post-11786-0-48136800-1438464734_thumb.jpg

Started out as a JG MP5SD6. I gave the gearbox a basic cleanup and upgrade, new piston, silent head and nozzle, new bearings properly shimmed and greased, popped in a guarder high speed motor, a madbull tightbore, guarder rubber and H-nub, fixed the hop lever to lock in place once set. Cleared out the suppressor and refilled it with tool chest liner matting as it was just an echo chamber. Gives a really nice rof and range.

Externally I hated the folding stock, it kept retracting as I was aiming. Fitted an ICS M4 stock tube adaptor and sling mount with a nice light CAR15 stock. Might swap it out for a magpul CTS stock though.

Front grip is an ICS pro large handguard with a stubby foregrip and a nice big cree tac torch. Put an aimpoint sight on a low profile mount on top and its my goto CQB weapon.

My custom K98 Spring conversion I was working on for a while before admitting defeat. Built from a clone VSR and a donor D-boys K98 with wood stock and metal parts.

Looks the business, all the metalwork was chemically blued and it really looked great compared to the matt black of the D-boys. Have had positive comments on the look of the rifle from some people who really know their stuff with regards to ww2 weapons.

Sadly away to a new owner now but hopefully he's managed to get it working reliably.

post-11786-0-23623600-1438540405_thumb.jpg

Next up my M1 Garand AEG.

post-11786-0-44543500-1438540467_thumb.jpg

A custom wood stock and metal parts kit on an M14 body, this thing is hefty! Originally that orange lacquer colour most wood kits are but I stripped it down and refinished it with a nice walnut stain and a lot of coats of boiled linseed oil. Fed from small 30rd shotgun mags, they're almost impossible to get a hold of but I managed to get 25 in a trade. :-)

Fun for open days as when people see a wood stock rifle they think it'll be a single shot sniper and get surprised when I can pop in an M14 hi-cap and slam it on full auto with no MED as its at 350fps. Lol

Currently under a full overhaul on this as it was drifting the shots to one side.

• Supporters

One step closer...

Adapter turned up today....here it is with my suppressor (I know Stonebridge doesn't have the KAC style, however, I had this already and I like it on there)

Is that the Ares one? How is it? Looks tdb...

Is that the Ares one? How is it? Looks tdb...

Yeah it is, shoots really well, very snappy trigger response. It is programmable like their badger (with the unit). Great little CQB, especially for the tight corners and cells at the Gaol

It's nice and weighty to which I was surprised about considering the size

• Supporters

Yeah it is, shoots really well, very snappy trigger response. It is programmable like their badger (with the unit). Great little CQB, especially for the tight corners and cells at the Gaol

It's nice and weighty to which I was surprised about considering the size

TBH when they 1st came out i was sceptical - not that i didn't love the look straight away, but I have an Ares :lol: so I was more than 1/2 expecting them to be pigs internally. With the state of me I can't really justify getting one, but I can see it happening anyway!

TBH when they 1st came out i was sceptical - not that i didn't love the look straight away, but I have an Ares :lol: so I was more than 1/2 expecting them to be pigs internally. With the state of me I can't really justify getting one, but I can see it happening anyway!

My ASG (Ares) M60 has never missed a beat!

• Supporters

My US collection :)

AMX Stoner 99 LMG with Eotech 552 and Xcortech system

E&L AKS 74

Budget M4 with Rogers quick attachment sight mount, SPARC RDS, Rogers dual magazine holder, Safariland torch, Rogers Super Stoc, and Rogers Single Point sling.

WE G17 with Archives Carved frame, WEI-Tech slide and barrel, Angel Custom Recoil Bar, and custom made internals

S-Thunder Grenade launcher

Pretty good for now :)

• Supporters

you ain't wasted much time stateside

annoying thing is bet they were a lot cheaper over there than this side of pond

nice collection - ready for most sites it seems

They were ;) $280 for the Stoner, which had only about 100 rounds through it; there was one on AFUK for around £300. The AK was a real steal for about $160, as it needs a new cylinder head and the guy who had it had zero tech experience. So yea, it's going well

• Supporters

Custom totally slick panels to replace the rails on my TM SCAR-L. Came up with the idea a long time ago and after managing to find someone with the mill and skills necessary they're finally installed; further write up with more info on my page if anybody's interested.

I like it looks nice and clean. Big fan of the minimalistic look.

bit of an update, as if it wasn't unwieldy enough lol.

next things will be some RIS on the side for the funky looking vltor bipods, possibly to "sink" the launcher into the gun, slightly less weight, slightly lower profile.

2015-08-25%2019.58.32_zpsykjy0jwz.jpg

2015-08-25%2019.58.38_zpssg9kjh33.jpg