Gun picture thread

M_P

Any idea whether those CASVs would fit a WE

Yup it's the WE AEG, it does fit as long as you're prepared to do a good bit of modifying. Same dimensions as the GBB I think..

Can write up a brief guide on how I did it if you're interested, needed a dremmel, hacksaw, drill, fine sand paper, Krylon, two blocks of wood, needlenose pliers, a thread tap and various other bits I've probably forgotten.

• Supporters

And a few more for good measure.

Trying to pick a thumbnail to use for my review video. yjWYGRf.jpgQsyhzpp.jpgsIdItuL.jpg

drolls over keyboard that front finishes it off lovely

Thanks, wrote a brief guide on how to fit in to WE Scar's if you're interested in doing it yourself, think it should work the same on the H. Fairly sure the upper receiver is pretty much the same..

Will post a better picture once its fully finished...However, here is my Ares Vz.58 compact so far

Ares%20vz.58_zpseopt7loy.jpg

Will end up looking something close to this:

strikeback-s3-ep21-1780398-1600_zpshnrbe

Nice one mate. How does it shoot?

I'm tempted to get one to finish off my czech loadouts but I can't justify the price since Ares made it and they have a bit of hit or miss record with their guns.

Nice one mate. How does it shoot?

I'm tempted to get one to finish off my czech loadouts but I can't justify the price since Ares made it and they have a bit of hit or miss record with their guns.

Shoots well, nice trigger response - Not used full auto as I only play at a SS site. However, not used it in game yet. It's very solid and well built. Quite heavy for such a small rifle

Yeah, I hear you about hit and miss, however, my M60 has never missed a beat and I managed to get the rifle + mag adapter inc shipping for £190 so was happy with it.

• Supporters

Your KAC triple tap brake is off, the centre most cut of those grooves that run in line with the axis of the bore should be at 12 o/clock ideally. If you're not bothered then hey no matter, just FYI.

Not many AR-10s around so I always like to see them, the rifle itself looks good. Any reason for only the front iron sight out of interest?

That's what I've done with my scope, I made the perspex fit inside the flip ring & took the flap off

I bought an A4 piece of perspex from my local rc shop & made 4 of them

I'm one of those people who try to make it rather than buy it & it certainly does the job :)

My newest addition to the armoury. Paints a bit battered but shoots well enough down the garden.

She just needs a suitable name now!

post-9105-0-26179500-1437732921_thumb.jpg

Battered paint looks brilliant on that imo. Just needs a really screwed up POSP.

Yeah I just have to find one for the right price. The scope on it at the minute is practical enough for the time being till I next get paid.

• Supporters

One step closer...

Adapter turned up today....here it is with my suppressor (I know Stonebridge doesn't have the KAC style, however, I had this already and I like it on there)

To be fair he has the KAC one on his M4 so you could argue that it's just been swapped over....

To be fair he has the KAC one on his M4 so you could argue that it's just been swapped over....

brilliant idea...if anyone pulls me for it, that line shall be used!