Gun picture thread

M_P

M4 and glock 17 - thinking of a metal rail and an eotech

That's lush, what silencer is that? I'm looking for one to go on my cm16 and that looks perfect

• Supporters

I thought there were mulitply brands like ICS etc?

I'm guessing its just G&G?

"combat machine" is a range of guns made specifically by G&G.

• Supporters

Please tell me that wasn't to expensive to put together, I need one in my life

On a basic level, just a TM S70 Nickel then google "1911 grips dollar bills" and find some you like the look of. Not sure there's any outside the states so postage may cost a bit, I've not searched extensively.

I've swapped the inner barrel for a tightbore that colour-matched (rather than the stock brass one) and added the extended spring guide rod for extra bling factor, but that's just an extra detail and only really effects the look when the slide's locked back.

• Supporters

finished. the last bit i was waiting on the trigger. installed without having to strip the lower down as well ;o).

IMAG0337_1_zpsbwjbvwxs.jpg

IMAG0338_1_zpsjh8afuby.jpg

• Supporters

finished. the last bit i was waiting on the trigger. installed without having to strip the lower down as well ;o).

IMAG0337_1_zpsbwjbvwxs.jpg

IMAG0338_1_zpsjh8afuby.jpg

I'm getting the same slide; looks great :)

• Supporters

I'm getting the same slide; looks great :)

It's a great slide. Love the sights on it.

• Supporters

It's a great slide. Love the sights on it.

I have been using a single fibre optic front sight on my Glock for awhile now, and at the shooting class I attended a few weeks ago I had the same brand of sights (Tru Glo) installed on the M&P 9mil, 22, and the Ruger il revolver I used. They were great, so I'm looking forward to these ones as well

• Supporters

Oh, it was present day for me yesterday. My G17 parts arrived, amoung other things. It's an archived Ivory carved frame, and slide with high vis fibre optic sights with a gold barrel.

• Supporters

Certainly unique. That much is for sure.

That's kinda what I was going for :)

Not too sure about that 'ivory carving' and how it fits in with the overall look, but otherwise brilliant.

The Ivory is underneath. It comes with sandpaper to shave off the layer of black to give it a silver/white highlight. See the attached picture; it's the advertisement photo. The only reason I haven't taken the sandpaper to it is I don't actually believe it will look as good as the advert.

• Supporters

That's kinda what I was going for :)

The Ivory is underneath. It comes with sandpaper to shave off the layer of black to give it a silver/white highlight. See the attached picture; it's the advertisement photo. The only reason I haven't taken the sandpaper to it is I don't actually believe it will look as good as the advert.

I assume it's just an ivory coloured plastic?

• Supporters

I've seen those frames on WGC, they're only a few dozen bucks. For some reason they just decided to call that scroll-work style 'Ivory', bit stupid in the modern age I think given certain things, but the name could just be a translation issue.

You couldn't make something as thin as a Glock frame out of actual Ivory anyway, it'd break before you could even assemble the internals let alone fire it.

• Supporters

Yep. I think calling it Ivory is stupid; I'll probably just leave it black. It's "Ivory" colored and painted over black, but in a nicer paint. It's unlikly to just flake off.

post-8799-0-12458800-1436470761_thumb.jpg

In the process of modifying a CASV to fit my SCAR-L, which turned out to kind of be a bit of a pain in the ass.

Still need to finish off a few bits and then spray it black to cover up the bits I had to slice up.

Swapping out the birdcage with a battlecomp flashhider.

My "tacticool" KSC/KWA Skorpion vz61:

post-9105-0-38258400-1436474026_thumb.jpg

May not be the prettiest thing but damn does she shoot well :)