Gun picture thread

M_P

Call me a purist but never really been a fan of optics on a shotgun.

Looks good though (despite the optics).

Is it one with the metal receiver, what's the quality like on the externals?

Metal reciever yes. Metal is rather glossy however feels nice, solid gun. Internals are just as the Double Eagle shotguns and pretty good range however you can't use anything but 0.20g bb's otherwise range is rather short (fixed hop-up). Throws 0.20g bb's a good 35-40 metres though.

Toying with the idea of a new camera angle for the channel. To get this I had to butcher my comedy crossbow for the mount, which is far from stable enough to use in game... But I think it's done well enough to act as proof of concept.

Looks pretty sweet I think, and in the videos with the bolt slamming about, as well as the noise from being right next to all the moving parts, I think it'll come out pretty good.

Just need to perfect the angle and come up with a better way to mount it now, as well as actually acquire a camera more suited to being in that location.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-06-08 at 01.24.49.png

Only thing is say is that the torch may get in the way of some otherwise good looking hits.

• Supporters

Damn... How is it? Had one in my shopping cart for months now, but haven't ever pressed the buy button. (Actually thinking about the silver, not gold one). Is it worth it?

• Supporters

Damn... How is it? Had one in my shopping cart for months now, but haven't ever pressed the buy button. (Actually thinking about the silver, not gold one). Is it worth it?

For the money hell no. For the looks hell yes. I got it becaus the air nozzle is CO2 power rated and was going to HPA it but the dual line doesn't have enough power too :-(

Cheeky upgrade slide.

Nice, I have the same, recommend the trigger set aswell

FA2AB62E-D208-4EF7-80D1-600F3CC5CB7C_zps

Cheeky upgrade slide.

IMAG0161_zpsvxvcrjqa.jpg

When I clicked on the thread and it was all buffering/loading that image went past my screen really quick and I thought someone had made a glock out of lego :lol:

• Supporters

Nice, I have the same, recommend the trigger set aswell

FA2AB62E-D208-4EF7-80D1-600F3CC5CB7C_zps

Where's the trigger from Mack ? i've looked everywhere and can only find them out of China :-(