Gun picture thread

M_P

Just going to leave these here 😁

post-10708-0-53891300-1432816919_thumb.jpg

post-10708-0-14357500-1432816962_thumb.jpg

I traded my we scar for a g36 (which has since been traded on for an army armaments l85a1) and what the bloke called a mk18...turns out it was at all so I sent it to Stuart Kennedy at Airshooters, and he sent it back to me looking all sexy. You can see the comparison pic with the top being how it arrived (with alot of faults...bent barrel, motor in bits, pistol grip coloured in with felt tip, no barrel shims, buckled stock and buffer tube, gears all shredded...list goes on) and the bottom as it is now, with brand new 18:1 gearing, new high torque motor, basically its all new bar the receiver haha!

Just going to leave these here

attachicon.gifWP_20150512_003.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG-20150506-WA0001.jpg

I traded my we scar for a g36 (which has since been traded on for an army armaments l85a1) and what the bloke called a mk18...turns out it was at all so I sent it to Stuart Kennedy at Airshooters, and he sent it back to me looking all sexy. You can see the comparison pic with the top being how it arrived (with alot of faults...bent barrel, motor in bits, pistol grip coloured in with felt tip, no barrel shims, buckled stock and buffer tube, gears all shredded...list goes on) and the bottom as it is now, with brand new 18:1 gearing, new high torque motor, basically its all new bar the receiver haha!

Looks nice but not a Mk18 Mod1. Pretty close but wrong rail.

Need a recommendation for a sight for my SCAR, thinking either some kind of reflex or a T1 but not sure what would look best...

attachicon.gifIMG_4200.jpg

I think a replica Trijicon SRS would look amazing on that

What you need to do is try a few different ones on it as there will be optics that look good but the you personally won't get on with, looks are nothing if it doesn't work for you

• Supporters

Oh gawd, not another T1...

• Supporters

Love it! But would change the stock for personal preference lol ;)

Not a fan of the Magpul CTR? BLASPHEMER!!!!!

• Supporters

I honestly don't understand how so many people find T1s appealing...is it just a case of wanting your gun to look SF?

Because they're very good at what they do. Much smaller and lighter than another red dot and does the same thing

Tell her I've lent it to you ;-)

I'm sure "a stormtrooper gave it to me" will go down well.

Latest update on my RM4 ERG, pts ergo-z float 7" rail, machined up a new spec ops style suppressor to cover the exposed barrel, genuine surefire flashlight and knights flip front sight (waiting on the rear arriving from base) got to tidy the wiring but when the new pts battery vert grips arrive in the country I shall put the genuine peq back on and lose the battery box

4ad925eff14fde9a38c89440289985d1_zpsnnm0