Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

back to guns now please people :P

This good enough for you? My G17 with a custom Tridium fore-sight (red), Safariland magwell and grip.

This good enough for you? My G17 with a custom Tridium fore-sight (red), Safariland magwell and grip.

All I see is a messy floor :P

• Supporters

mmmm Tyrrells crisps. Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper unless I'm very much mistaken....

• Supporters

You clearly don't know what "mess" is...

• Supporters

mmmm Tyrrells crisps. Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper unless I'm very much mistaken....

Well done. Not my personal fav, but when I'm buried under 87 tons of paper from my IB courses I sustain off of diet coke and beef jerky, with some crisps thrown in.

It's worse that that... 5 binders of bio notes spread across the floor from two years... And that just a sixth of my classes...

You clearly don't know what "mess" is...

True that...

Won't be using that at the gaol though sgt, we're coming back for another game on the 7th so may see you there

Won't be using that at the gaol though sgt, we're coming back for another game on the 7th so may see you there

Yeah, I'll be there, either Marshaling or Playing, hopefully a bit of both!

Support guns are now allowed at the Gaol (outside only)

Talbert violated me with that thing at The Gaol's milsim event.

If you bring it this Sunday I may have to just sit in a dark corner and cry haha

If you bring it this Sunday I may have to just sit in a dark corner and cry haha

Haha sorry! I'll try not to next time :)

I won't be there Sunday as I'm going to their new woodland site on Saturday. I'll be there next Saturday for the 1yr anniversary game and then the following Sunday

Lots off opportunity for further violation....

• Supporters

WWII day for airsoft :)

I've modified my g36 a bit to make it slightly more attractive as my Mrs said it was an ugly gun before. Just flat hopped it and put a 365mm miracle barrel in there too.

post-10125-0-18231400-1432309408_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

She's here. S&T EBB PPSH-41. Oooohhhhhh yea.

Ooooh yeah, indeed! Needs distressing though...

• Supporters

Ooooh yeah, indeed! Needs distressing though...

I'll let the gameplay do that to her.

Barrel extension was about £18, flash hider was about the same, stock was £30, grip I had laying around. Acog was about £70. Paint job was dine by my Mrs brother

I was tempted to get the current ones filled in, then etched over. I'm hoping JD can do it for me.

Links are:

Flash hider: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ArmyCode-Airsoft-FH556-216A-Style-Flash-Hider-14mm-CCW-/281331298480?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4180a6f0b0

Barrel extension: http://begadishop.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=6487

Stock: http://www.milspecsolutions.co.uk/airsoft-accessories/stock-and-grip/WE-XM177-Stock.html

Grip: http://gpairsoft-uk.com/shop/en/50986-gp-storm-grip-bk-for-airsoft-wa-gbb-m4-black-wp35.html

I'm working on a WE based L119a1 CQB (aeg), just need the correct suppressor. Also decent torches for both

Just to clarify, we are talking about the m60 right? :lol: