Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

The gun is very front heavy, I tend to hold it around where the AFG is. Any angled grip puts a lot of strain on my wrist so I'm thinking a more vertical style will be easier for me (carpal tunnel release operations have left me with reduced strength in my wrists unfortunately). I'll be running it at the Malls Sunday week so I'll decide then.

This is the mount I was trying to get by the way:

EBR.jpg

Yeah see what you mean about the mount its nice.

• Supporters

In my experience, a simple traditional hold on the forend of the rifle itself without using any sort of foregrip is the most efficeint option as far as fatigue goes. Angled grips are good when put far out on the handguard and used to pull the weapon back and down when firing rapidly. VFGs were spawned for SF use specifically on full-auto firearms. Obviously in airsoft it's simply down to trial and experimentation for the user to see what they like most, but given the way the VFG rotates your hand 90 degrees to a vertical position I think it's more likely to isolate wrist muscles, whereas a traditional hold should allow more of the forearm and bicep to get involved; at least that's the way my left arm feels after a time holding a rifle. I found the contrast fairly evident comparing the L85A2 with the plastic handguard vs when on certain training using the rail and grip-pod. YMMV of course.

Not sure if this should be in this thread or the "Ed, let's play a game!" one, but here's my AK after I decided to make it "tacticool" and then see how much stuff I could attach to it:

post-9105-0-59573500-1429293436_thumb.jpg

I know... plus my UKARA#

Do you reckon i'll have a rash of RIF's posted to mine from various overseas suppliers by random u18 internet users? Can't wait :) Of particular interest would be a Glock 34, Scorpion Evo 3, WE Makarov GBB, and of course an A&K PKM...

My PTW should arrive at yours next tuesday mate, ill be on my way to pick it up wednesday! :)

Now that's an idea Duck! Could make it a proper sacrilege by adding an M4 stock to it :D

Anyway, here's my very ghetto rigged trishot shotgun with a sawn off grip and laser pointer:

post-9105-0-28495400-1429302895_thumb.jpg

A flashlight would be more practical but I use this mostly as a run and gun weapon so the laser makes it easier/more accurate when I hip fire it - which is quite a lot because it feels badass haha. Very reliable gun and is always in my kit bag in case my other weapons fail me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PT247

new lower receiver fitted, high-flow nozzle fitted, barrel extension fitted and carbine kit fitted.... busy day :-)

11041275_10152746358511820_2927784119165

• 2 weeks later...

My skorpion has now been turned into a weird sort of carbine. Still love it though:

post-9105-0-99444900-1430906552_thumb.jpg

This suppressor was more for looks than anything but I've heard it does slightly up the fps a tad. Regardless the weight on this is quite impressive with the suppresor attached and I also now have somewhere to grip that isn't the magazine :D

Now go to Primark and buy:

1x black trousers

1x black dress shoes

1x black turtle neck

1x black leather jacket

And do a Russian mafia loadout for teh lolz. "Sergei I'm here for my f*cking money!"

For full effect, pretend you're an actual Russian gangster who's wandered on site and pretend everyone else on your team is hired muscle here to get Sergei. It's Mafsim !

Edit:

Oh yeah hit's only count if they're in the knees

Nah I'll just whip out my russian track suit that I use for casual games when I'm not rocking my regular russian kit haha

• Supporters

Nah I'll just whip out my russian track suit that I use for casual games when I'm not rocking my regular russian kit haha

and when you get hit, Cossak dance all the way back to regen!

while you at it if you see an ics threaded surefire flash hider and some unicorn poop let me know M_P lol.

Both those items seem very difficult to come by. The flash hider as it's discontinued and you never seem to see any emags about

Just finished my new sidearm.

Tokyo Marui Night Warrior M1911 with an X300, Guarder P-Process metal outer barrel, Maple Leaf 6.03 tightbore inner barrel, BlackHawk lanyard and a cozy home in a BlackHawk drop leg universal holster (standard British army issue and had it for years).

post-9528-0-69054500-1431095388_thumb.jpg

Here's the newest addition to my armoury, its a custom mk18, started life as an src gen 3, now its been built with DD rail, mk18 length barrel, correct pistol grip, reflex sight, stock etc, as well as having its gears reshimmed, motor replaced and a tomtac tbb and lonex hop rubber 😁 cant wait to use it now

post-10708-0-12261900-1431158949_thumb.jpg

post-10708-0-00635000-1431158967_thumb.jpg

post-10708-0-33986800-1431158979_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

Got enough mags there spoon? Have you ever just gone full akimbo on a game day?

i could do with 1 or 2 more ;):lol::lol::lol:

my local site is CQB, so i regularly just go pistols only for a few games ;)B) ... i probably could just go pistols only all day and have just as much fun B)

Is that a WE 'Barry burton' or a TM spoon? Been thinking about one for a while but the TM, if you can find one is ludicrous money

• Supporters

Is that a WE 'Barry burton' or a TM spoon? Been thinking about one for a while but the TM, if you can find one is ludicrous money

It's WE (and unfortunately not the full auto capable one), never knew TM did a Barry Burton, they do seem quite rare the TM resident evil guns except the sentinel nine one lol