Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

10406863_10152707861251820_4265248546251

11136729_10152707861296820_5448200784425

1535487_10152707861216820_40043860280366

HPA hi-cap seems just about sorted now, touch and go if my reg is up to the job of getting enough air to the mag as this needs 195psi with no hop to get 350fps from a 0.2g BB and the reg only goes to 200psi. Hopefully with the hop on it'll only drop a little fps.

Weyhey! Radiator shots! Some of mine from back in the day when i was still a noob:

IMAG1044.jpg

IMAG1051.jpg

imag1057i.jpg

Edit to add: i'm not saying that rad shots are noobish btw, just that they're a cliche because they are so ubiquitous.

Edited by Ian_Gere
my 1st custom build

• Supporters

Elcan Spectre on an AK - the disease is spreading, woohoo! :lol: Mine is currently on my tacticool RPK! Which I will photograph in a few mins...

• Supporters

Here ya go: IMG_0017.jpg IMG_0019.jpg IMG_0020.jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEX

I thought you would know better :P

Very true, however when I get paid next I am ordering a wood kit for it and I have the original dust cover, I want to run both a tactical ak and a traditional when I please.

• Supporters

My TM MP7 GBB all set up. F3FD10A8-B4B9-43AC-9EED-7A221645171D.jpg

Hmm, can I top that?... I'll post mine in a few, gonna finish this college application essay first...

• Supporters

Well, here's my TM MP7 GBB. It's got a replacement rail instead of the folding foregrip, a Safariland torch with pressure pad taped to the grip, a real Eotech 552 holo sight, a Safariland sling attachment, and a Safariland leg drop holster modified to fit the MP7 if I don't want to carry it. I like it.

• Supporters

i'm not a trades type of guy but Tippmann have it engraved so i thought i'd make it into the Tippmann colours. Something different

20150414_200654_zpsmjfoamv1.jpg

20150414_200703_zpsazdjcbi2.jpg

20150414_200719_zpseesbogm7.jpg

• Supporters

Now the whole of youtube has your address :)

She looks good tho!! :)

I know... plus my UKARA#

Do you reckon i'll have a rash of RIF's posted to mine from various overseas suppliers by random u18 internet users? Can't wait :) Of particular interest would be a Glock 34, Scorpion Evo 3, WE Makarov GBB, and of course an A&K PKM...

Apologies for the mess, but here she is. AFG might get changed for an RVG or a Tango Down grip but other than that, pretty happy with how she looks.

That's looking amazing!

• Supporters

That's looking amazing!

I did find a place that was doing a Sage DCSB style scope mount which looked the absolute mutts nuts but they wouldn't take a UK payment card and then they wouldn't ship outside of the US so it was all getting a bit ridiculous. Plus I had an attack of common sense - $100 is a lot for 4" of rail just because it looks cool...

Apologies for the mess, but here she is. AFG might get changed for an RVG or a Tango Down grip but other than that, pretty happy with how she looks.

I was looking at EBR's as a potential candidate for my next gun and I thought I had a firm choice, but now I'm unsure again.... Dammit Lozart!!

• Supporters

I did find a place that was doing a Sage DCSB style scope mount which looked the absolute mutts nuts but they wouldn't take a UK payment card and then they wouldn't ship outside of the US so it was all getting a bit ridiculous. Plus I had an attack of common sense - $100 is a lot for 4" of rail just because it looks cool...

I think the scope mount is perfect as is. How about the Fortis afg that would like very nice on there.

• Supporters

I think the scope mount is perfect as is. How about the Fortis afg that would like very nice on there.

The gun is very front heavy, I tend to hold it around where the AFG is. Any angled grip puts a lot of strain on my wrist so I'm thinking a more vertical style will be easier for me (carpal tunnel release operations have left me with reduced strength in my wrists unfortunately). I'll be running it at the Malls Sunday week so I'll decide then.

This is the mount I was trying to get by the way:

EBR.jpg