Gun picture thread

M_P

Only ordered it yesterday so i dunno, mate. But the confirmation email was in French, so I'm hoping that despite being called aegcartasia.com they are EU based, like taiwangun.com being Polish.

Says Hong kong at bottom of page mate

• Supporters

Says Hong kong at bottom of page mate

Blind as well as daft, me.

• Supporters

Well, already they emailed me to say that my PayPal payment to them didn't clear. This was true but I have no idea why; I had overdraft available and my bank account is linked to my PP, plus balance on the credit card which is the primary payment method of my PP account. It just didn't happen.

No problems when they sent me an email with their PP account deets. Spose I should be glad that they dealt with it on a weekend rather than left it until tomorrow.

Just won this bad boy (the gun that is), would appreciate it if someone could let me know what parts ICS AK-74s take,im clueless with AK things.

1zmcb39.jpg

2m2drw8.jpg

It has a version 3 gearbox so anything that uses v3 shit i suppose?

• Supporters

I got that, sorry should've made it clearer, was just interested in the externals.

ICS externals are proprietary. Without a Dremmel only their stuff fits - what are you thinking of?

• Supporters

Well ICS do their own wood kit and they also do a polymer RIS version, so you may be able to buy that as a separate part. But the once famed full RAS kit has been OOS for ages.

• Supporters

TBH many of their designs are better than TM's or were done first. But yeah, it is a ball ache.

• Supporters

each to their own mate! :P

Oh too true mate, too true!

I've never quite understood why you would take a perfectly good pistol, useful for it's intended purpose and then make it LESS manoeuvrable and compact by putting it in a body kit thing. Maybe I'm getting old....

Personally like it, though I would get rid of the holo sight and run it with the mbus ones instead :)

What did you use as a base captain? (Obviously a glock, but what brand)

yeah i took the 552 off, i liked it at first but its not practical thinking about it plus its a lot lighter without it, although i will keep the grip.

I understand where you guys are coming from when it comes to the fact theres no point in it. However i really like the look of it plus its different, i havent seen anyone else with one yet! I'm in the market for a new side arm anyway so running this and a pistol will be really fun in CQB.

The base gun is a WE g17 gen 4, i was really surprised that it fit in with barely any effort at all, considering the kit was built for TM glocks and i believe the WE's slide and lower are slightly fatter.

I forgot to add that ive just purchased a night evolution strobe light, and it wouldnt fit on the tiny rail of the glock. I will obviously use it mostely on my scar for night games in woodland/urban but in a CQB environment the kit allows me to use it with my pistol.

• Supporters

ahhh, strobes, the hi-cap of the torch world.

One of these days you're going to come face to face with this:

IMAG0431.jpg

One of these days you're going to come face to face with this:

IMAG0431.jpg

I don't know what sort of torch that is, but I really want one haha