Gun picture thread

M_P

I am aware of what the m27 is, I just assumed it was some kind of variant due to what it says on your profile

I am not aware lol

i just put what the seller told me on my profile

i've been told otherwise so yeah i'm lost :'(

I got so many paints for model's i'll never do XD
+ my brother the noob does those model cars so yeah
plenty to choose from may even steampunk it with copper or not we shall see

• 2 weeks later...

Валюшка...

IMAG0381.jpg IMAG0385.jpg IMAG0386.jpg

Pronounced "Valyushka" means "Little Valentina"

That lump in the stock is a bar of pig iron which counterbalances the torch and suppressor. Why does nobody make OD LX tape? Ready for her debut on Sunday...

:wub:

• Supporters

You going to The Stan Ian?

I am indeed, Mike. You?

After forgetting the T.A.G. grenades and all my scatter shells pissing about, I thought I would treat them all to a birthday after today's skirmish. All fully disassembled, cleaned, oiled and greased ready for the next game day. Think I'm gonna try some of the new bottled gas with them too I think, the CO2 is amazing but actually gives the TAG grenades a bit too much range and the seals on the M203s will thank me too if the gas is a tad softer. :-)

10428014_10152441428351820_4863601697304

mbZHdyy.jpg

The ICS AK-74M and TM Glock 17 as they stand. :lol:

Holy sh*t... Snap! :D

Yeah, the red job they did on mine was actually really dark and very thinly spread. I haven't played a game yet and just through practicing weapon handling and some test firing, the red on the grip is already on its way out. Should be nice and easy to strip down and scrub off with just soap, come UKARA time!

post-9295-0-85467700-1417606527_thumb.jpg

Holy sh*t... Snap! :D

Yeah, the red job they did on mine was actually really dark and very thinly spread. I haven't played a game yet and just through practicing weapon handling and some test firing, the red on the grip is already on its way out. Should be nice and easy to strip down and scrub off with just soap, come UKARA time!

Woah, wasn't expecting that haha! You have the camo to match though, I just throw mine on with a PMC loadout! Nice rifle though, actually haven't been using mine as much recently because I've been playing indoors and its a bit long for there!

• Supporters

So here's the final product of my SMP. most want a TBB fitted, I did have a 6.03mm but SMP's work better on wider barrels so it now has a 6.07mm Orga barrel with a R hop. New Chrome Speed trigger set to a hair and boy can you tell. silencer does work and makes this bad boy quiter than usual. cheeky tango down grip just bought as well. so nearly a grand later it's here. before anyone says that's near PTW money I know I chose this over a Tac PTW, i did have one on order but wanted this instead.

10394553_501456403327198_538278920753851