Gun picture thread

M_P

TeG86wI.jpg79k792D.jpg

The ICS M4 as it stands. Currently not functional, due to a buggered hop unit but from what I can see, not too difficult to get a replacement.

Standard flash hider, some Madbull Troy / Viking Tactics Battlerail, 13 inches I think. Replica T1, mounted so far forward due to the kinda dodgy rail on the upper receiver. PTS hi-cap. Standard ICS pistol grip, would change if the lower receiver wasn't so picky about what other brands to accept. Chinese replica CTR, couldn't be bothered splashing out on a PTS so got the next best thing. I used to run Chinese replica MBUS sights, but they sort of got in the way of how I like to grip the gun, and since they're too low to be used with the T1 on when it runs out of battery, they came off.

You may have also noticed the mini tamiya connector on the outside, and that's because I have to run a PEQ box since I can't be bothered rewiring it to the rear, and when I'm using it, it looks a bit shyte, so I took that off for the time being.

I know what some of you may be thinking - "Haz, that's awfully customised for an ICS, supposedly one of the worst manufacturers for making guns that only accept proprietary parts" - and you'd be right. I took a bit of a gamble getting this gun, knowing that I was going to slap the new rail system and stock on it right away, but there was literally nothing else in stock that I liked at the time, and hey-ho - here we are today. The nut supplied with the rail for the rail itself went straight on the gun, no wobble at all, so made up about that. The stock, being a Chinese replica, was designed to fit a large variety of manufacturer's guns, so there's obviously a little wobble, but nothing major at all. Maybe only a couple of degrees to the left and right, and I've only just learnt that from now when I've literally picked up the gun to check it, so pretty negligible in my honest opinion.

However, the Chinese replica Magpul pistol grip that I bought just wasn't having it with the gun, and since I'm not experienced by any means whatsoever with modifying these sorts of things to fit, I threw in the towel. There is a different ICS one that's obviously going to fly onto it, but it looks mingin' in all honesty. Never mind, maybe if I have the sufficient funds I'll do a Block II build on it, knowing that it accepts Madbull rails.

The only thing I can think of adding to it in the near future externally is something that allows me a better grip on the front of the rail, but I'm guessing that the simple remedy to this will just be rail covers for the top rail.

Anyway, I think that about does it - let me know what you think lads!

That's a very unique way of storing an M27 :D

lol well the bike that was attached to that stand was sold the new one is dumped in shed & i found this easier for pic whoring ^_^

That's an M27?! Never knew that the 416 or it's cousins could take standard rails!

is that a M27..someone on here said it was a m4 /cry

i've no idea what it is lol

seller sold it me as a m27 that's all i know

It's an m4/ar-15, the m27 is a 416 based lsw thing. Although g&p do funny naming things sometime, so it may be called that by them.

Thank you for clearing it up ^_^ would hate to try trade/sell and get boned by someone calling me a liar lol

G&P don't make an M27, only people that do are VFC.

What you've got there is a VLTOR AR15 with a Daniel Defence RIS2 on the front end and a Magpul stock, while you could build it as a real gun... it's not really an M-anything since it's not styled after a military rifle.

So i own a G&P Magpul VLTOR AR15

(yes its a g&p magpul body) and a older one by the looks of it since the vltor markings under the rail are not there.

woo i'm unique again..lol

(for reference) http://specialairsoftsupplies.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=752

is that a M27..someone on here said it was a m4 /cry

i've no idea what it is lol

seller sold it me as a m27 that's all i know

I am aware of what the m27 is, I just assumed it was some kind of variant due to what it says on your profile