Gun picture thread

M_P

Ok, as I've got an mp5sd6? Full stock at the moment but only use it for cqb anyway, it alters between that and my m4 so I figured might be best. Just got to learn how to rewirw it.

Final question- how the hell do you a) take the fire selector off and mp5 B) get the gearbox out

There should be a hex bolt on one of the fire selectors, probably on the bottom of it. Undo that and you can take that one off, and pull the other (with the connecting bar) out.

As for the gearbox removal:

1. Remove the motor plate
  2. Disconnect the motor
  3. There should be 2 screws on the inside on the plastic dividing wall between the gearbox and the motor cavity. These need to be undone
  4. Lift the gearbox out

There may be a couple of other screws you need to remove before taking the GB out and it could vary per model- I was used to my old CYMA MP5A5 and I haven't had that for a while.

• Supporters

Ok, as I've got an mp5sd6? Full stock at the moment but only use it for cqb anyway, it alters between that and my m4 so I figured might be best. Just got to learn how to rewirw it.

Final question- how the hell do you a) take the fire selector off and mp5 B) get the gearbox out

If it's a fixed stock, it's not an SD6. Fixed stocks are either SD2 (SEF trigger group) or SD5 (ambi trigger group). The SD6 is a sliding stock and ambi trigger group version.

Pft, counting the failed attempt at one <_< probably near £1000 :o the one pictured was around £500 on it's own, not got the Diemaco body, just the stock ca metal one, hence paintjob to cover the m15a4 trades :)

Sorry, bit off topic, were can i get some of the netting that the gun is laying on, wanting some to camo my scope up.

Cheers Dave

• Supporters

I would personally prefer just a normal M4 style flash hider, I have to say however the gun does look very impressive :)

Qlimax your M4 looks insane, how did you do the Shock & Awe engraving on the side? Or is it a decal?

Take the silencer off and its a standard flash hider but on an SMP the silencer makes it even more quite.

the SAA on the side is a vinyl I've made as a test to see how it looks.

• Supporters

very nice build mate kudos

Thanks man, cost a pretty penny in the end. It has been worth it just a shame it's two colours lol so had to try even it out

• Supporters

Sorry, bit off topic, were can i get some of the netting that the gun is laying on, wanting some to camo my scope up.

Cheers Dave

It's just camo print skrim net

Thanks man, cost a pretty penny in the end. It has been worth it just a shame it's two colours lol so had to try even it out

What base gun did u use?

NOTE THIS ISN'T MY GUN, BUT IT IS RIKKILOUS' GUN

IMG-20141017-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20141017-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20141017-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20141017-WA0000.jpg

very nice gun mate, just put them into pictures for you here. Have you swapped out any of the internals and, guessing its an ares, how were the stock internals?

:)

Picture wise, nomally just take the url and put it into the picture image on the dashboard, however that didn't work so I copied the "IMG" on the right side. WIth this forum you can delete the URL part seen here (delete this)

and it will look like

[img ]http://i1117.p hotobucket.c om/albu ms/ k 591/rikk ilous/IM G -20141 0 17-WA0 000.jpg[/iM G] (added spaces to show what it should look like)

All you need is the IMG part pretty much, just looks tidier :)