Gun picture thread

M_P

painted my MP7 and accessories today, paint job came out better than the photo!

Hmmmmmmm ....... Me likey! DOWN WALLET!!! NO! NO! NO!

Got my hands on the Element rail ladders today. So much flashing I had to cut! I think they turned out well though.

*Images*

Damn you Tac! Just as I had persuaded myself to leave USMC kit and go British, you flaunt that sexy thing in my face!

Damn you Tac! Just as I had persuaded myself to leave USMC kit and go British, you flaunt that sexy thing in my face!

You can always go UKSF and run an HK416, it's pretty much an M27 :P

So, finally got round to taking a photo with the 552 on. Feedback welcomed :) sorry for the long grass

315_zps89067461.jpg

316_zps156a2e0b.jpg

319_zpsb69a6c8b.jpg

Will be posting in the DIY how I (and my dad of course) made the protector, but overall works well, and saves me £30

So, finally got round to taking a photo with the 552 on. Feedback welcomed :) sorry for the long grass

Would be nicer with a tan MOE pistol grip and the 552 sprayed Krylon Tan. At the moment it has a cobbled together look, while nice with AKs and Soviet/Eastern European military loadouts, it doesn't work on Western weapons too well unless you stick to a specific house style with the rifle.

For example, I kept my M27's furniture completely standard black- for it to work with a tan/MTP/Multicam loadout I added a tan sling, dark earth rail covers and a tan foregrip. That gives me a rifle which has it's colours broken up by a minimal amount of tan parts.

Now as you've gone for solid tan furniture while keeping the barrel set and receiver black, if it was my rifle I'd buy some tan magazines and spray the 552 to match the furniture, as well as installing an MOE pistol grip in tan.

Would be nicer with a tan MOE pistol grip and the 552 sprayed Krylon Tan. At the moment it has a cobbled together look, while nice with AKs and Soviet/Eastern European military loadouts, it doesn't work on Western weapons too well unless you stick to a specific house style with the rifle.

For example, I kept my M27's furniture completely standard black- for it to work with a tan/MTP/Multicam loadout I added a tan sling, dark earth rail covers and a tan foregrip. That gives me a rifle which has it's colours broken up by a minimal amount of tan parts.

Now as you've gone for solid tan furniture while keeping the barrel set and receiver black, if it was my rifle I'd buy some tan magazines and spray the 552 to match the furniture, as well as installing an MOE pistol grip in tan.

yeah, the plan is eventually to buy a fusion engine for it (never give up lol, by the looks of things I may be able to buy one just before christmas) and then get a MOE pistol grip, and MVG, both in tan. Then I will save and eventually buy (hopefully) a G&P m16-a4 and install the fusion engine into that, turn it into a DMR and install the gearbox of the combat machine. Then I will add a tan silencer, maybe krylon the 552, etc and all. I have ambitions, people should, however mien are very high, and not entirely sure how long they will take me to achieve. But i can dream at the moment :)

yeah, the plan is eventually to buy a fusion engine for it (never give up lol, by the looks of things I may be able to buy one just before christmas) and then get a MOE pistol grip, and MVG, both in tan. Then I will save and eventually buy (hopefully) a G&P m16-a4 and install the fusion engine into that, turn it into a DMR and install the gearbox of the combat machine. Then I will add a tan silencer, maybe krylon the 552, etc and all. I have ambitions, people should, however mien are very high, and not entirely sure how long they will take me to achieve. But i can dream at the moment :)

The day Flex's dreams are achieved will be the day the forums rejoice! Ha ha, i joke but it would be interesting to see if you do end up p*ing a very basic weapon. But like Tac said, it would look better with all tan furniture, maybe some MBUS? A suppressor wouldn't look bad either.

The day Flex's dreams are achieved will be the day the forums rejoice! Ha ha, i joke but it would be interesting to see if you do end up p*ing a very basic weapon. But like Tac said, it would look better with all tan furniture, maybe some MBUS? A suppressor wouldn't look bad either.

haha yeah, pretty sure my dad says the same thing. Someday it will happen, I hope... thanks for the feedback as well :)

• Supporters

Nice job... what did you paint it with, Adam?

Nice job... what did you paint it with, Adam?

painted it with halfords black spray paint and it's held up to 10~ hours of handling over the last couple of weeks, it's how I test the adhesion

now just to get that G26 advanced I always wanted and a UGL