Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

GP132.jpg

There's also a Silverback one which, iirc, is cheaper than the G&P. There is some kind of issue with the ammo counter vs midcap mags and the underslung nade launcher does fuck all, but this is the kind of thing that, if you take it on in the first place, bodging a gas shotgun into it as well isn't such an unlikely thing to do - one of those Goblin Solo thingies would probably do the trick nicely.

It's one of those things which I will get round to one of these days... and the armour too, maybe. The thing that puts me off is the mag base thingy - i've never seen them for sale separately so you'd have to make some for spare mags to make it a skirmishable gun.

There's also a Silverback one which, iirc, is cheaper than the G&P. There is some kind of issue with the ammo counter vs midcap mags and the underslung nade launcher does f*ck all, but this is the kind of thing that, if you take it on in the first place, bodging a gas shotgun into it as well isn't such an unlikely thing to do - one of those Goblin Solo thingies would probably do the trick nicely.

It's one of those things which I will get round to one of these days... and the armour too, maybe. The thing that puts me off is the mag base thingy - i've never seen them for sale separately so you'd have to make some for spare mags to make it a skirmishable gun.

Just NO!

Wooden furniture, thats the way to go.

• Supporters

Old man Ian is going nuts xD That just... Makes the Thompson look so ugly D:

No, it makes it look like a Pulse Rifle and that is AWESOME.

• Supporters

Come on now stormtrooper. We know you want one but you would of miss every shot. Uncle Vader won't be happy

You should come to the Mall sometime.

Just saying...

You should come to the Mall sometime.

Just saying...

If they need plumbing or some construction needed well yea I ain't the Pole for that job xD

But on the topic. I guess everyone has their taste and to me that just looks like a burned black blob on a pan that was suppose to be a pancake.

• Supporters

to each their own, suppose you could create a custom plastic/wooden/glass fibre over skin shell for a DMR or sniper

but in the shape of a large male reproductive organ or penis to be more accurate....

beats dildo melee kills being shot from some sniper prick far away

the friggin looks you would get at sign in / chrono

wtf is dat thing ???

this is a German Bell Endz 5000 LRSAR

You mean LASER ???

no it stands for: Long Range Sexual Assault Rifle

• Supporters

"Sexual Assault Rifle" as primary, Sex Pistol as side arm, inflated condom on a stick as melee weapon... and a big ol' pink helmet!

Oh yeah, and a T-shirt with that quote of Alan Bennet's [Gay or Straight] "That's a bit like asking a man crawling across the Sahara whether he would prefer Perrier or Malvern water."

Years ago I knew somebody who had a metal model of the pistol from Bladerunner. It was a lot heavier than it looked and the balance was terrible, but even so I'd love to have one of those that fired BB's @420FPS with hop, DMR rules. Some bloke in drag with a clear plastic mac and red wig to shoot at :lol:

• Supporters

Years ago I knew somebody who had a metal model of the pistol from Bladerunner. It was a lot heavier than it looked and the balance was terrible, but even so I'd love to have one of those that fired BB's @420FPS with hop, DMR rules. Some bloke in drag with a clear plastic mac and red wig to shoot at :lol:

There's a company that makes a resin version. Could pretty easily be modified into a dress up kit for an airsoft pistol I reckon.

• Supporters

All this talk of pulse rifles...

I'm pleased to say the Thompson will be remaining completely standard aesthetically, so no tactical Thompson, and definitely no pulse rifle kit! Aside from them destroying the sanctity and purity of an M1A1, they are hideously expensive!

A real wood kit is a possibility in future, but still seem rather expensive considering the gun was only £95

• Supporters

There's a company that makes a resin version. Could pretty easily be modified into a dress up kit for an airsoft pistol I reckon.

I could probably stuff my Umarex Makarov inside that without modification, but no hop unfortunately. It would have to be a tiny CO2 pistol with hop. WE3 PX4 is green gas, right?

BTW, what gearbox do tommy guns use?

So I decided to actually take 2 pictures instead of being lazy woo, they are bad though. WE Tech G17 GEN 4 and WE 1911 Kimber custom grips sanded and compensator. I recently aquired both of these, glock was bought new and 1911 was a swap for my revolver. I love GBB now.

d73f09ac05.jpgb1273df649.jpg

They don't work!!

Did he finish his VSR? I may blag it for Saturday!