Gun picture thread

M_P

Yours is bigger and prettier than mine.

He says without a flicker of a snigger... not!

And now for my latest me sized toy:

IMAG0185.jpg

IMAG0188.jpg

IMAG0191.jpg

Silverback PP-19 Bizon-2

:wub:

Also, sorry to look like an idiot but are those real 9mm? Or a different type of real bullet?

Sorry to be nosy!

• Supporters

:wub:

Also, sorry to look like an idiot but are those real 9mm? Or a different type of real bullet?

Sorry to be nosy!

Yes they are, but inert. 9x19mm Luger ball, which is actually incorrect for the Bizon-2 and Makarov which are chambered for 9x18mm.

Morena with her new LCT Bakelite-esque pistol grip:

pic

pic

pic

I dunno... I mean Bakelite my arse, but i think it's better than the matte black G&P one which was on there before. But it's way too shiny, right?

Also having some problems getting rid of black grips.. looks great and fits nicely (funny thing- the gun has a cut out for a piece that is on this grip but not on the original).

33l001e.jpg

the screw wont reach thou.. not sure if I dare dremel it.

34hh2d0.jpg

Can't do this with an AR! ;)

• Supporters

Also having some problems getting rid of black grips.. looks great and fits nicely (funny thing- the gun has a cut out for a piece that is on this grip but not on the original).

33l001e.jpg

the screw wont reach thou.. not sure if I dare dremel it.

What grip is that?

Why doesn't the screw reach: grip too long, or offset at an angle?

• Supporters

So added the QD silencer something so simple but makes one heck of a difference.

Also completed my TM1911. Madbul Black Python 6.03 tightbore, guarder recoil kit & nine ball piston set and compensator for added looks.

20140912_184548_zpsplnwl2u9.jpg

A bit dark sorry.

20140912_184321_zpsyqssdp4d.jpg

20140912_184557_zpshcc5ri5g.jpg

• Supporters

^^Hmmm, it'd be prettier with an M41A body kit on it.

• Supporters

not into the m4a1 look with this at least when I take off the silencer it'll still be short without that daft long barrel

not into the m4a1 look with this at least when I take off the silencer it'll still be short without that daft long barrel

I think he was talking to mister C about the pulse rifle kit, on the thompson. By the way, I loveeee your guns (not too much of a fan of old guns however I love rails <3 )

• Supporters

thanks Team Flex. a lot of time has gone into them and the M4 should be completed soon with the SMP unit then I will do a walk through review video of the SMP

thanks Team Flex. a lot of time has gone into them and the M4 should be completed soon with the SMP unit then I will do a walk through review video of the SMP

will be looking forward to that, looking into getting into HPA in the future at some point.

Here is my G&G, at some point I will have an eotech 552 for it, currently the one I bought has not been posted and I have been scammed lol, but I should be able to get my money back next week :)

tan yay or nay?

will get some more pics up in a minute

004_zps60b88031.jpg[/

011_zps1eea29ee.jpg

post-9335-0-31489700-1410599757_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

will be looking forward to that, looking into getting into HPA in the future at some point.

Here is my G&G, at some point I will have an eotech 552 for it, currently the one I bought has not been posted and I have been scammed lol, but I should be able to get my money back next week :)

tan yay or nay?

will get some more pics up in a minute

004_zps60b88031.jpg[/

011_zps1eea29ee.jpg

The DD Omaga RIS I have would fit nicely onto your weapon mate I had it on one with the exact same fitted perfectly and looked mint.

HPA is the way forward, mine has been ordered from the States to save money and will be well worth the wait. The silencer is to make it quite it's quite without one but with one on wow you can't even hear it going. They are excellent my mates have them and they are awesome.

HPA is a LOT of fun, the AEG conversions make more sense for cost and availability of mags etc but a GBBR converted to HPA has that kick that brings all the smiles to the yard! :D