Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

Qlimax - Looks like the rail is on upside down..

I think it's the right way, I think the top side is meant to have the smaller holes on it. I think it's more that it just doesn't match up well with the upper receiver.

• Supporters

Qlimax - Looks like the rail is on upside down..

It only goes on one way, he top has a longer RIS rail to line up with the top receiver. Due to it being an Omaga RIS it attaches to the standard delta ring and is pushing again it slightly to its slight out of line. Needs a little more work as mentioned it's no way near finished yet

So here are the three guns I use. The top one is my TM, given to me by my cousin who bought it from the war and peace show without UKARA. Also, just finished painting my combat machine, I now have a defence (albeit not ukara but pictures and my site owner backing me up) and so I painted it black. The last is my HFC I will be selling at some point to a mate, with an insight light I bought off another mate (getting confusing now) no idea what type it is but i think they are pretty expensive! btw sorry for my crappy phone pics, will try and get my dads camera out to take some later!

post-9335-0-14078100-1409743956_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-93185400-1409744029_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-69347700-1409744066_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

RIS won't sit flush with the upper receiver due to the delta ring. I have taken it to pieces and that's why it isn't flush but I have now resolved the wobble it's now solid.

So here are the three guns I use. The top one is my TM, given to me by my cousin who bought it from the war and peace show without UKARA. Also, just finished painting my combat machine, I now have a defence (albeit not ukara but pictures and my site owner backing me up) and so I painted it black. The last is my HFC I will be selling at some point to a mate, with an insight light I bought off another mate (getting confusing now) no idea what type it is but i think they are pretty expensive! btw sorry for my crappy phone pics, will try and get my dads camera out to take some later!

That's not an M733 in the picture

They've done lots of M4's.

yep, just did a google search and realised. Do you know the rough price for it? as in new? My cousin was given it to him as well and he never used it for anything, so he has no idea what the actual cost was

Sprayed the Katana at NAE, wanted to Afgan and back to the barrel & stock but I forgot white spirit and Southern Comfort didn't work. 9ISmXWn.jpgUagIWKs.jpg

I've seen that done before...And looks great mate!

Mike, that is a beautiful rifle you've got mate!

I'm looking at a similar set up for myself RE optics and furnitute, but going to keep the front end "issue" looking with a 7 inch KAC.

IMG_0101.jpg

New toy...

...Another M4! :rolleyes:

Dayum, it looks awesome! I prefer that sort of look to the combat machine (like an m4a1 out of mw2/3 ....cod softer....) But really looking forward to going to spartan airsoft!!!!

:D