Gun picture thread

M_P

Just being greedy now Nutster! Jealously is bubbling, might have to bankrupt my self and make one too!

Your not as bad as the guy on Arnie's who has TWO M72A7's in perfect condition, he makes me want to cry in a corner for not having one!

• Supporters

My TR4 CQB. This is my SMP project weapon, I have fitted a DD RIS but not sure about the Eclan. Should be completed by mid September just waiting in Wolverine to supplier the unit

Screenshot_2014-08-21-20-05-06_zpsad0ec6

• Supporters

I think the elcan makes it look somewhat unbalanced.

My thoughts exactly mate doesn't sit right on such a small weapon.

warning pic heavy and pretty basic pictures.

but this is my collection so far, consists of

-asg (dont even know the proper name) l96 given to me as a gift for my birthday currently partially broken and the working magazine is lost.

-classic army mp5a5, traded my shotgun for it as i didnt get to use it anyway. cracking gun love it to bits.

-cyma m4 cqbr, bit hit and miss, the hop seems to be failing and the uppers very wobbly

-vfc 417 sniper, best gun in my armoury. great range, get lovely kills from long ranges.

-we bulldog, brought for 50 quid, absolutly cracking, beautiful kills and actually quite quite.

-kwa sig 226 kicks like a mule and gives people great big welts.

also have a 203 but the shells leak so its not very useable.

and theres one in there for all you lovers of pink ;)image4_zps7b2dc23c.jpegimage6_zpsb5b6c251.jpegimage5_zpsdd3a081b.jpeg

image2_zps17a7653f.jpegimage_zpsec60b88a.jpegimage7_zps295f5b48.jpegimage9_zpsc87224d3.jpegimage10_zps6c5096d2.jpegimage3_zps4584dd4b.jpeg

Just got this. D-Boys. Full metal. It is the most solid gun I have come across, Good power and ROF. Seems accurate as well.

I plan on replacing the flash hider and removing the cam tape. It only adheres to itself so won't leave any residue.

100_0272_zps7abf1057.jpg

100_0271_zps18520d12.jpg

100_0269_zps5af781aa.jpg

Mags! :D :D

just the right amount as well! enough lowcaps to fill my rig, enough mids to last a game, a few highs and 3 svd mids :)

(lucky fit into the box as well!)

the question is, how many bbs do you shoot per "game" guessing you mean match, not skirmish?!

I've got 18 M4 mags, but my rig only holds 12 mags.. :(

liek dis if u cri evr tim

go mp5. my vest was designed for m4 I think.. held 18 mp5 mags

the question is, how many bbs do you shoot per "game" guessing you mean match, not skirmish?!

eh......