Gun picture thread

M_P

Not sure yet, can't decide! I'm watching an auction for an Edgar Brothers 2-7x32 AO scope on eBay, also looking at a few different Nikko Sterling ones but they come with airgun mounts instead of Picatinny ones. Had a couple recommended to me as well that are said to be very good. So much choice!

It was thinking the same about the front rail, but I'm going to look for a bipod that attach to the thing (lug?) on the front. AFAIK there aren't any other bolt action rifles that include a front rail either, so it would have been good for them to include one in the box.

I almost bid on that Edgar Bros. scope. I ordered a 3-9x32 scope from taiwangun in the end.

The SVD.. LENGTH!!

SMLE=Length and Girth. Also it looks a bit mottled and grey, you should get that checked out at an SVD clinic :D

Ohhhh! How about an L42??!! The first sniper rifle I ever used! Proper job!

If you want a big length of wood: Lee Enfield ;)

L42 is cool, shoot and scoot do one, but really its just a Slimmed down Lee enfield.

Here are my babies! G&G 416 body with E&C internals. The G36c is unknown so I call it a JG clone because like JG G36c they never let you down. My lovely side arm KJW P226, and finally the beast killing machine 2000 my JG Krebs AK hybrid thing that broke when I dropped it and its been sitting in a box for 10 months in pieces.

post-9919-0-56101900-1407575995_thumb.jpg

post-9919-0-07890300-1407576009_thumb.jpg

post-9919-0-95663100-1407576019_thumb.jpg

post-9919-0-89777300-1407576054_thumb.jpg

Here's all the guns I actually use (well...the AKs first day out tomorrow so... )

2014-08-09170930.jpg

From the top:

A&K M249

G&G SCAR-L with Dytac tracer and DBoys EGLM

CYMA 045A with lower rail set and a B&T tracer

TM (well sort of, more like the Franken-M4 or maybe Triggers Assault Rifle now) based M4

Pistols

SOCOM Gear M9A1 Desert Combat with Nextorch WL10

TM MEU

Is the M4 TM recoil based? Nice collection there!

• Supporters

Is the M4 TM recoil based? Nice collection there!

No, it started life as a standard M4A1. I bought it from a mate 10 years later and started mutating shortly after. Pretty much the only original parts are the gearbox shell, buffer tube, trigger and front sight!

OK replaced the outer barrel with a single piece unit, the old one was in two parts, the bit that fixed in to the receiver was seperate from the actual barrel which was just secured with a couple of Grub Screws. This one is a solid unit. No wobble.

Also a new metal receiver. heavier than the polymer one but reassuringly solid.

100_0247_zpsbda19c6d.jpg

• Supporters

Loving the scar l lozart

So do I mate! Cracking gun it is. The tracer makes it quite long and the EGLM makes it quite heavy but it's so much fun!

• Supporters

My ancient phone camera never ceases to impress me, I always expect these to come out worse than they do.

Took these two because I needed a thumbnail for a tech work video I'm currently uploading, in case anyone's interested in seeing the inner workings and such.

8tm2H3v.jpgs0n8sKK.jpg

Here are my babies! G&G 416 body with E&C internals. The G36c is unknown so I call it a JG clone because like JG G36c they never let you down. My lovely side arm KJW P226, and finally the beast killing machine 2000 my JG Krebs AK hybrid thing that broke when I dropped it and its been sitting in a box for 10 months in pieces.

not much for tacticool AKs usually.. but this one!! <3

post-9919-0-07890300-1407576009.jpg