Gun picture thread

M_P

finished:

7fd052d7-14d3-4aef-adaa-9cba4105b232.jpg

No more will be done to this pistol unless someone releases a Gen 4 slide for the TM Glock 17 or I buy a X300V.

loving that gun, how much money have your poured into it?

EDIT: kiwi, loving that rail :D

• Supporters

loving that gun, how much money have your poured into it?

um, actual spend is about £900, RRP for it all is probably pushing £1300-1400 ish.

I only bought the real Surefire and RMR because the deals I was offered were too good to pass up! Though I've seen a number of repro RMRs where the lens has fallen out because of the slide recoiling and the surefire is so much brighter than any repro I've ever seen, so in a way I'm just following through on my own advice of 'buy nice or buy twice'.

Holy sh*t, that makes me look at my Glock with distain!

If it's any consolation, it shot better when it was a 100% stock TM with the plastic slide.

Looks much better Cav. Wish I had the balls to do it to my recoil aswell

Cheers Mack, what's the worst that can go wrong?! How hard can it be?! Go for it Bro! The only prep I did was to remove the BCA and mask up the openings, optics and switches. Used some leaves from the garden as stencils and did a bit of practise on a card board box!

So, I've finally bitten the bullet and spray camo'd my baby! I was a little nervous of cocking it up, but it's actually pretty easy! I wanted to go for the kind of rough and ready improvised camo that is actually used by units for real, not the very neat and precise exact replicas of camo patterns or designs. No disrepsect tot them, they do look very cool, but I just wanted something a little more realistic, what do you think??...

eu1Rhn5.jpgutfGZOd.jpgoKFzwsY.jpg57VZQcR.jpgZpHaAHz.jpgK4pr7Wq.jpg2Cq0mlk.jpg

Really good job it looks great

Cheers Josh

1896763_10202558907834288_38665487634378
10501799_10202616986126209_7968324564118
My HK/Umarex MP7 GBB :) is my pride and joy, despite it being 2 weeks old and hasnt seen the field yet; hopefully will on the 17th though, if we get transport sorted.
Either way, im just waiting on my red dot sight and let the fun times roll!

A&K M24!
m24order.jpgm24assembled.jpg

First picture is everything I got excluding one bag of BBs (because it had a split in it) and the cleaning rod (unjamming end came off but I can fix)

Bought 4000 0.30g pellets and 6000 rounds of 0.20s.

A&K M24!

First picture is everything I got excluding one bag of BBs (because it had a split in it) and the cleaning rod (unjamming end came off but I can fix)

Bought 4000 0.30g pellets and 6000 rounds of 0.20s.

Nice! What scope did you get/getting? Shame there's no front, lower rail

Nice! What scope did you get/getting? Shame there's no front, lower rail

Not sure yet, can't decide! I'm watching an auction for an Edgar Brothers 2-7x32 AO scope on eBay, also looking at a few different Nikko Sterling ones but they come with airgun mounts instead of Picatinny ones. Had a couple recommended to me as well that are said to be very good. So much choice!

It was thinking the same about the front rail, but I'm going to look for a bipod that attach to the thing (lug?) on the front. AFAIK there aren't any other bolt action rifles that include a front rail either, so it would have been good for them to include one in the box.

Well that's alright then, we only need to worry when he starts going about girth!!!

Did you try postimage? It works great for me and it's really simple to use.

I've tried two different sites to post the pinks neither are allowed by the site apparently :S

I figured out how to use the imgur site, I uploaded my pics to there, then right clicked to copy the url and past in to the box that opens up when you click on add image, if that makes any sense?!