Gun picture thread

M_P

A slight rework of the front end on the WE. More is happening, but that is when my bank account isn't looking so empty..

20140726_124313.jpg

Oh and because the rail is so long, tried to see how many sights could be attached just for the hell of it. (All borrowed from site shop for the photo, hence the tags still on).

20140727_170124.jpg

Wooo, painted my gun black, it looks so much better. Might sand it a bit once it's dry to give it a less shiny and more used look and feel. B)

Also, while I'm here, does anyone know how to raise the motor height in the G&G CM16? My motor now feels a little low as it is vibrating a lot more than before. :unsure:

SN201704_zpsf3ec12d8.jpg

Looks pretty good, Zak :D

Thanks Tac, looks like that hard work and frustration paid off :)

The big screw on the baseplate is how the motor height is raised. Don't go too far though, don't want to damage anything ;)

Gave it a try, found an allen key that fits in the screw, but it does not budge so I can't change the height... -_-

Wooo, painted my gun black, it looks so much better. Might sand it a bit once it's dry to give it a less shiny and more used look and feel. B)

Also, while I'm here, does anyone know how to raise the motor height in the G&G CM16? My motor now feels a little low as it is vibrating a lot more than before. :unsure:

SN201704_zpsf3ec12d8.jpg

No need to sand it, the finish will wear quick enough and look more natural