Gun picture thread

M_P

Don't worry mate , It's going to be sprayed soon anyway.

looks very similar to my project granted I'm going to have a full g36 RIS with side mounted bipod legs

looks very similar to my project granted I'm going to have a full g36 RIS with side mounted bipod legs

I need a top rail like yours to be honest XD

I don't even know where to begin describing this...

hm?

Picked it up at a car boot sale. seems it's a G&P, thought it was a pretty good deal..

hm?

Picked it up at a car boot sale. seems it's a G&P, thought it was a pretty good deal..

What's with all the tape on it? Is the rifle cracked?

nah it's fully working, shoots pretty consistent as well!

might have to sell it thou, think I'm pregnant.. guess I'm pushing my luck, but tenner anyone?

nah it's fully working, shoots pretty consistent as well!

might have to sell it thou, think I'm pregnant.. guess I'm pushing my luck, but tenner anyone?

I'd split it for parts and sell me the receiver if it's in nice condition :P

• Supporters

Pink 249 anyone ???

Picked this up on facebook for £150 .. needs a little work internally and a few fixes with the stock .. but works and fires fine , unsure of FPS however.

3959566128a5907160679l.jpg

Seems to have a bit of a personality disorder! Para M249 with a Mk2 stock? If it's an A&K you can replace the trigger switch with a V3 Anti Tamper switch from Maplins. Works a treat (you'll need to cut and bend the arm).

• Supporters

I was considering cutting the stock and putting on a para stock .. rewiring the battery to the front and adding the Anti Tamper switch as you suggest .. good call ..

It does need a little work, as it looks abused but I am prepared to put the time and love in to get it up to scratch again.

• Supporters

Anti Tamper Switch?

The trigger on the A&K gearbox is a cheap microswitch that has a tendency to weld itself together resulting in full auto until the mag runs dry and the battery goes pop. Cheap and superior quality replacement from Maplins is the "V3 Anti Tamper" microswitch designed to go into home security systems to set off the alarm if someone removes the case without disarming the alarm first. Hence anti tamper switch.

• Supporters

I was considering cutting the stock and putting on a para stock .. rewiring the battery to the front and adding the Anti Tamper switch as you suggest .. good call ..

It does need a little work, as it looks abused but I am prepared to put the time and love in to get it up to scratch again.

You know you don't need to cut anything to change the stock though, right? Para stocks are cheap on Ebay too but make sure you get the right one. Not sure that the G&P style ones fit quite the same. Looking at changing mine for a Mk46 stock.