Gun picture thread

M_P

A pic of my small collection.

tpcKn6M.jpg

What did you do to the grip of the skorpion? Haha :D

Off topic: Found the suppressor attachment for it cropzy if you want me to forward it on to you?

What did you do to the grip of the skorpion? Haha :D

Off topic: Found the suppressor attachment for it cropzy if you want me to forward it on to you?

Sure that would be great man! You still got my details right?

I have put Jack Pyke stealth tape on the grips, it helps improve grip and the tape only sticks to itself and nothing else, so no residue or mess and easy to take off.

http://www.jackpyke.co.uk/products/concealment/stealth-tape.aspx

Nice one. If it hadn't been for the very recognisable rail on the raider (which I had to look for mind you) I wouldn't have thought it was one! Good looking gun.

My new Raider

20140723_202311.jpg

20140723_202328.jpg

20140723_202351.jpg

Looking good!!!

6 High power ones around 500 fps and 25 low power ones around 270 fps.

cool! how comes it's 25, I mean that's not dividable by six! are they drilled with extra holes, or is the main hole smaller or what's the actual difference?

have you used it a lot? they are so damn cool, but had a bad experience myself. got the 8" at half price.. cylinder kept falling out and it did not always rotate after the shot. had it in for repair for 2-3 months before being refunded

Got it 2nd hand for £50, never been skirmished, didnt come with box or weaver rail and only 6 high power shells.

ASG do low power shells in packs of 6 or packs of 25. The hole for the c02 is 50% smaller, basically cutting the fps in half, although its still just as loud and satisfying to shoot. It feels great when you get a hit as you know you only have 6 shots before you reload.

The revolver itself is extremely easy to mod for more power and very easy to strip and maintain.

It works like a dream and never had a single problem at all, I just need a speedloader now.

Sorry about the broken triple post, the work computer wouldn't post them properly and was slow as hell....

My beloved 416 with new fore grip and B+T tracer unit, and a restored and re-zeroed 10" inner barrel, ready for the weeked!! Hooyah!

0WuTiZf.jpg

Now that i have the general set up of my CQBR sorted i am trying to decide if i should paint it or not? My old VFC SR-16 looked great with its worn paint job but i just cant decide to do the same with this one?

i still need a rear sling point but cant justify £35 on the TM bolt on one and dont trust the china clone mounts.

3BF446EC-618E-4EA2-9F98-F0559CAE2194.jpg

AB71DE33-9B84-4C68-9DA9-3D1F1D239169.jpg

That G36 is looking good! Where did you get that paint from? Also, is it any good?

Halfords camo black paint, it's really good after ruffing up the surface it comes out like new

after a liberal application of sandpaper and black paint

next on my list is a RIS, 250mm suppressor, foregrip and a box mag

A box mag! #facepalm

The halfords camo paint is great. Use it a lot.

A box mag! #facepalm

The halfords camo paint is great. Use it a lot.

only for when i want to go with my sci fi look and be silly

maybe a cmag instead

only for when i want to go with my sci fi look and be silly

maybe a cmag instead

A box mag is the standard (don't know how to put it really) magazine (e.g. STANAG / G36 / MP5 etc 30Rnd) I know what you mean though.

• Supporters

A box mag is the standard (don't know how to put it really) magazine (e.g. STANAG / G36 / MP5 etc 30Rnd) I know what you mean though.

While that's technically right (the best kind of right) for real guns, in 'airsoft language' a box magazine is a super high capacity drum magazine.

Got the G36 handguard stripped back from the NATO green to the original black.

Bought myself a gripod and she's coming together into my KSK G36. (Hooray for the joys of Tier one groups)

http://imgur.com/IFkd354