Gun picture thread

M_P

attachicon.gifIMG_20140709_203509.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20140709_203429.jpg

So here's my baby!

I have been lucky enough to receive a gift from a friend and fellow airsofter of a WE Tech HK 416D, (with HK branding!) the open bolt V2 GBBR and have set about "pimping it"!!

I was inspired by the 416s used by DEVGRU on Op Neptune's Spear and detailed in the exceelent book, "No Easy Day".

This is not a faithful copy, as I said, I was inpired!...

This is the finished result, apologies for the quality of the shots.

I have had fitted an Angel custom bespoke length 450mm x 6.01mm stainless steel inner barrel, that runs the full length of the suppressor, to increase the accuracy, a real steel British Army fore grip and bipod, a Crane Stock, a FAB Defence AG43 pistol grip, a PEQ 15 laser and light, a 1800 lumens torch (£10 on Amazon!) and a pair of scope brackets to mount it, (£5 on Amazon!). A copy of an Eotec 552 with red/green reticle and a side flip x3 magnifier.

The sling is a Magpul dual point sling in Multicam.

My side arm is my first purchase, a cheap and cheerful HFC Glock 17, with a laser/light fitted.

Next game day I'll add some load out pics.

All comments and banter gratefully received!!

Very, very sexy.

Mmmmm me likey! That's pretty darn Ninja!!

Don't think I'll be getting one for the Mp5, got it as I wanted a very compact backup, adding another 18cm on to the front of it would be a pain.

Think I'll pass on the pistol as well, they're generally not that useful in the first place and once you've made it the same length as an SMG it would just be more trouble then it's worth.

But on the other hand it would look cool...must avoid temptation!

A very good point! Pistols with suppressors look uber cool! But how do you carry it as a back up? Can you get holsters that will take them? I had enough trouble finding a rigid holster to take a pistol with a laser/light on it!

Im sure you can get holsters which accommodate for suppressors in the same way the make holsters with added room for flash lights

Fair one, that's probably ge reason you don't see it so often at skirmish sites!! Lol

My Upgraded G36Kattachicon.gif20140717_064458.jpg

Not sure why that came out so tiny.

Nice! Just click on it to make it big! So the nice internet lady keeps telling me!!! lol