Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

Actually the FPG was only £150 from Black Dragon Airsoft, and I've been playing Airsoft for so long now I no longer care for looks or fashion ... I play with what I feel happy with and like to be different with the pink gun collection, the girlfriend loves it and so do most skirmishers I come across. We all get shot anyways so camo doesn't factor much ... Hence pink.... Innocent laughable fun.

Actually the FPG was only £150 from Black Dragon Airsoft, and I've been playing Airsoft for so long now I no longer care for looks or fashion ... I play with what I feel happy with and like to be different with the pink gun collection, the girlfriend loves it and so do most skirmishers I come across. We all get shot anyways so camo doesn't factor much ... Hence pink.... Innocent laughable fun.

You have inspired me to begin saving for a pink ptw

You should get some tango down rail covers, much sexier than those.... thingys....

I like these "thingys" as they make the rail more ergonomic when using the AFG.

• Supporters

What grip is that?

• Supporters

Magpul MOE I think

Edit:

Nope, no idea what it is lol. Much comfier than the standard AR one though, but it does make it slightly more of a stretch to reach the mag release and fire selector, it's noticeably fatter than the stock grip.

• Supporters

Be good if we can find out. The grip on my G&G is the one thing that annoys me!

• Supporters

Different trades, I think I might have a legit one, since the WE takes real grips.

• Supporters

Yeah I know but Lozart mentioned a g&g so I assumed zed want a link to an aeg version :)

I did. Thank you :)

• Supporters

My Rihanna Fire Hawk has had have a bit of work on her ar$e......

Trying out different batteries - jeez they are tight & fiddly

a 9.9v LiFe is a REALLY tight fit to get in stock tube despit my best measuring

Actually found a SRC stock tube one is slightly thinner and not such tight squeeze

but 9.9v battery sticks out of tube a bit coz mount & bolt is longer (bat doesn't go in so far)

Then thought WTF - lets try a stubby fixed stock on her - well I think she still looks good to me

But now got no worries what oooooommmppphhhy batteries I run through her sexy ar$e

The 11.1v was showing silly volts when tested & showing 28.5rps - ahhh 12.5v showing up

But think the thin 7.4v Lipo was a little flat coz Zippy Lipo was showing a better 16.5rps

So probably gonna run with a normal size 9.9v 1600 LiFe which should get me 20rps+

Anyway - pics showing some different batteries n stuff and the cheapo stubby is exact same size

(not adjustable but can't have it all - don't look too bad and a much wider choice of batteries)

Yes I know the Zippy's have XT60 on them but no problem fitting them - even with the tamiya adapter

Finally - She won't go back in her box the naughty girl coz with FH stock she had to be set back a bit

to fit in box, but won't now fit coz stubby can't pull back a bit - well of course - dooohhhh

but in any case my son has nicked my girl and got it in his armoury & bag now - wtf ???

(knew that girl was a two timing flirty cow but still love her)

KGwiFHL.jpg

Many thanks, you gotta pimp your your mean and black death machine brother!! Its the only way to roll! Lol

Noobie to airsoft, but have used weapons a wee bit, if you really want inspiration, check this out!!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=An-nMlDeApI