Gun picture thread

M_P

Oh f*ck this. So much misinformation flying around here.

RIF = REALISTIC imitation firearm.

I'm out.

I meant to write that, my bad. Hadn't been asleep for a few days and was writing as my train of thought unfolded. Edited.

I remember years ago, pre VCRA, I got a full metal eletric AK for £45 at a bootsale; it was the most beautiful amazing thing I'd ever seen. Bear in mind £45 was considered "expensive" for a "bb gun" at this time as it was mostly springer pistols for £5 or the odd double eagle g36 for £25.

Oh how things have changed!

• Supporters

I remember years ago, pre VCRA, I got a full metal eletric AK for £45 at a bootsale; it was the most beautiful amazing thing I'd ever seen. Bear in mind £45 was considered "expensive" for a "bb gun" at this time as it was mostly springer pistols for £5 or the odd double eagle g36 for £25.

Oh how things have changed!

My TM SPAS 12 was about £50 when I bought it, new just after it was launched. My old TM NBB Desert Eagle was a similar price too IIRC...

God, I'm old...

Mack what's the vision king like? I'm liking the look and think I'll grab one for my 417 if they're nice

Fantastic optic, Crystal clear glass, no ghosting when illuminated and the illuminated reticle is super crisp. Eye releif is excellent at about 15cm. Highly recommended.

This is nearly exactly what I want...but with an ACOG x4 sight in the same paint job and a laser pointer in the same paint job as well

Nice

I can remember back in the mid 80's when me and my friends would take 8mm blank firing M16's to the forest and have massive fire fights. No one battered an eyelid at us. The world is a much less innocent place today thanks to the selfish acts of a few :(

Fair shout, people forget that you used to be able to walk into a model shop with £35 and walk out with a TM springer, no questions asked.

Indeed. I had a TM Glock17, TM SIG226 and a TM XM177 all springers!

Indeed. I had a TM Glock17, TM SIG226 and a TM XM177 all springers!

Ahhhhh yes the TM XM177 with the flip down pump action cocking lever, that takes me back some what.

I used to have that along with the spring Walther MPK and had 5 of those mini aeg things (can't remember why)

In fact I still believe I have my very first spring pistol kicking around, the TM H&K P7M13

Plus was thinking about tracking down an old non blowback Centimeter master, I miss my old one.

• Supporters

Is....is that a pink FMG???!!!

Wut? :P

That is looking epic, Mack. The optics look so much better than just a normal Spectre or ACOG!

Why Yes ... Yes it is :)

10170793_1415708252028715_88997206452586

Pinky and Perky.

I can remember back in the mid 80's when me and my friends would take 8mm blank firing M16's to the forest and have massive fire fights. No one battered an eyelid at us. The world is a much less innocent place today thanks to the selfish acts of a few :(

God yes! I had one of those (Jaeger made them IIRC), fantastic fun, although they used a 12rd pistol style mag inside the cast mag, closed bolt blow back, awesome! Had a Bruni Desert Eagle blank firer too, seriously heavy and loud! My favourite gun back then was a Saxby Palmer Enfield no.4 air rifle, converted from a real steel one by fitting a .22 barrel inside the .303 one, had to pump up the full size cartridges with a hand pump and fit a 5.56mm NATO bullet head, load the mag and off you go , seem to remember they got banned for being too easy to convert back to a firearm in the end!

As for airsoft does anyone remember the "Guntanks" that were available for a while, back in the days of gas NBB's, you could remove the gas valve, screw the hose in and pump it up for a free power supply of hand pumped compressed air! When you could buy rifs at 16 from model shops! Aaaaaaaaaahhh, no hop up and 0.12g bb's, thankfully some things have changed for the better!