Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

When your AK breeds, I bagsy all the babies.

Possession of an RIF without any form of defence is illegal, and buying one "second hand" is still illegal.

I'll be amazed if wherever youre playing at let you play if you and whoever else youre going with have a black gun but no defense

• Supporters

There is nothing illegal about the possession, the act does not state that and whoever told you that it does is ignorant of the facts.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/38/section/36

"A person is guilty of an offence if—

-a he manufactures a realistic imitation firearm;

-b he modifies an imitation firearm so that it becomes a realistic imitation firearm;

-c he sells a realistic imitation firearm; or

-d he brings a realistic imitation firearm into Great Britain or causes one to be brought into Great Britain."

The bad behaviour (imho) in this instance comes from the unscrupulous seller, someone clearly just out to make money and to hell with the rest of us. Absolutely nothing to stop the police coming on to these forums end of the day, I think the VCRA is utter BS but as a niché hobby seen as fringe with a tiny player base (comparatively) and far more people in the Uk against gun-shaped-things than for them, I think the only sensible solution is to eat the sh*tty sandwich and do our very best to ignore the taste.

where the hell are people getting this sh*t from?! Honestly CaptainDumbass you've been playing HOW LONG?!

where the hell are people getting this sh*t from?! Honestly CaptainDumbass you've been playing HOW LONG?!

OWNERSHIP OF A RIF IS NOT REGULATED IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

Neither is buying. it is Selling that is the offence.

Although there is nothing to stop someone giving you a RIF.

there is also nothing to stop you later paying them for that other thing they did for you.

i think as long as the owner of a RIF is not a d**k then its ok ,but on the othere hand we need to show we eat rules and regulations for breakfast and show that we are doing the hole airsoft thing by the book instead of being looked down on because we love guns

• Supporters

Neither is buying. it is Selling that is the offence.

Although there is nothing to stop someone giving you a RIF.

there is also nothing to stop you later paying them for that other thing they did for you.

Being a bit of a pedant, but it is actually illegal for an under 18 to purchase/attempt to purchase a RIF. In that instance both the seller and the buyer are at fault!

Rifled Instrument for F*ck starting faces.

Lol, Realistic imitation firearm, it refers to a non two tone gun. A two tone gone is classed as an IF or imitation firearm.