Gun picture thread

M_P

Just decided to camo my gum. Tactical leopard block anyone? i reckon it could be the British Army's new camo.

SN201701_zps8cf3356c.jpg

New COD DLC ? ;)

Well, I've copyrighted it. So COD can stop stealing content and claiming it as original. I will make them publicly announce that they used someone elses design and they must pay me for every person that equips it. (DICE can have it for free)

Well, I've copyrighted it. So COD can stop stealing content and claiming it as original. I will make them publicly announce that they used someone elses design and they must pay me for every person that equips it. (DICE can have it for free)

But how will I quickscopez now....

But how will I quickscopez now....

Dw, u can b hardcurez quikscopr on bf fam. (NB: I'm unable to translate that back into English)

Avalon(VFC) Bravo Company gat all nice n' lightweight. I've had guns with far shorter barrels and handguards weigh far more than this thing does now, super fast and easy to point.

Wow, that is beautiful. Was it purchased like that or are they aftermarket parts?

Just decided to camo my gum. Tactical leopard block anyone? i reckon it could be the British Army's new camo.

*pic*

the horror :o

Avalon(VFC) Bravo Company gat all nice n' lightweight. I've had guns with far shorter barrels and handguards weigh far more than this thing does now, super fast and easy to point.

*pic

*pic*

*pic*

*pic*

Looks amazing! love the stock, rails and raiser, as well as the over all look!

not too sure about the string thou-.. does it serve any purpose?

It's part of a sling system- there's a fastex style buckle at the end of the RIS

• Supporters

It's part of a sling system- there's a fastex style buckle at the end of the RIS

It's not part of the sling system. There's a magpul rsa sling mount right above it,and knowing CK that would only be there if it was to be used. It's one of those draw string toggles rather than a fastex buckle to tighten it.

The string (bungee cord) is actually an LVOA bungee, it's basically there to give more grip than a metal tube front end would normally give on it's own. Possibly provides other features too that CK might elaborate on.

Dw, u can b hardcurez quikscopr on bf fam. (NB: I'm unable to translate that back into English)

But wat gun is the intevention?!

• Supporters

Wow, that is beautiful. Was it purchased like that or are they aftermarket parts?

Cheers. Stock condition, that particular model looked like this; still working on the other gun.

IMG_1549_zpse4f39354.jpg

Looks amazing! love the stock, rails and raiser, as well as the over all look!

Ta, M_P pretty much nailed it. The War Sport bungee does various little things, primarily add more grip to a very smooth/slick handguard, which is important for me personally since I've gone off using foregrips. Also be using the same product in future for guns with remote switches, it's the best option out there for cable management IMO. Also.. becoz airsoft.

My first airsoft rifle :) a G&G GR16

It needs a new outer barrel front assembly but other than that its ok. It was painted camouflage when i bought it but i stripped it all back to black.

Probably its not special to a lot of you but for this I love it :)

post-9602-0-73315800-1402435301_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

Painted. Left side looks ok. messed up the right side didn't have as much paint as i thought and ran out so there's some slight spatter marks but that can be corrected another day.

20140616_172702_zps8eaa8b6e.jpg

20140616_172707_zps71ef3357.jpg

20140616_174723_zps83ba07cc.jpg

20140616_174753_zps5d1fe56d.jpg

The end result.

20140621_091302_zps0a3d7662.jpg

CK and Qlimax have polluted this thread with too many rails and tacti-coolness :P

Need to take this back a few years and African it up!

ICS Vektor R4

Real steal handguard, retainers, sights and sling

R4-edit_zps88a104a4.jpg

• Supporters

Morena's new livery:

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

Did someone say tacticoool?

630E5B58-631D-4998-AB48-2634D9C8FAB4.jpg

5EE0051C-1E04-41B3-A8B9-B0B24B566983.jpg

The PEQ and suppressor are mainly for my CQBRbut as I don't have it at the mo I thought I'd throw them I the SCAR.

That looks strangely identical to mine a few months back before i sold the grip light (im sure as hell regretting that now!) but my peq was on the top! :D

That looks strangely identical to mine a few months back before i sold the grip light (im sure as hell regretting that now!) but my peq was on the top! :D

I did put the PEQ on top but just looked wrong. Will be on the M4 Sunday.

Here is my pride and joy, the one gun I know I will never sell on. My Maruzen CA870 that is finally built how I want it:

6.05 inner barrel (stock), installed an adjustable hop up nub since the 870 has a fixed hop, Maruzen CQB mount base, G&P M870 fixed stock and the iron sights off my TM High Cycle AUG.

This is now essentially a CQB legal sniper rifle with a faster rate of fire, affectionately named "Princess" haha :D