Gun picture thread

M_P

i9u7kvtl.jpg

VN Mags might not have a massive capacity, love em for CQB though.

Strap was butchered from various places, might get a proper one if they ever become easily available.

Kind of want a suppressor as well, not really sure what to go for though.

That is a pretty looking rifle mate. Looks better with the vn mags in my opinion as well :)

That is a pretty looking rifle mate. Looks better with the vn mags in my opinion as well :)

Thanks! Wasn't sure how well they'd work as I couldn't find a picture of anyone else who'd tried it, quite pleased with the way they look though, keeps the gun a tad more streamlined.

Thanks! Wasn't sure how well they'd work as I couldn't find a picture of anyone else who'd tried it, quite pleased with the way they look though, keeps the gun a tad more streamlined.

That'd look ace if it had the built in scope on it! :)

• Supporters

I was looking on MSM's website a few days ago and saw those decals / stencils. Did you buy them from the US and get your family to ship them over, or do you know of a UK / European retailer? Very annoying that it costs $40 to ship something like a $20 hoodie.

Cheers :)

I get what you're saying, but end of the day you can't look at the value of something like that when it comes to shipping, it's the size/weight, and it does cost to send stuff over the atlantic. Do some companies charge too much? Yes, but not all and MSM is one of the better ones I have to say.

The MSM store itself doesn't actually carry the magwell slaps or mag wraps as that's all on the USNV site, but if you're after the normal shaped stickers from Monkey there's lots of stock in the UK. Pretty much everywhere that sells a lot of (decent) tac gear and many airsoft stores carry the stuff.

That'd look ace if it had the built in scope on it! :)

It's funny you should say that...

ggjsFU4l.jpg

It was originally the hunter version but I brought the standard rail from G&G, rail itself was pretty cheap, parcel-force were not.

Lens protector made from a £2 kitchen sieve, looks messy there but you cant see the tape when it's installed! :D

I've been getting slowly won over by the FN2000. At first I thought it was god awful looking but I love it now. The fact you can use M4 mags makes life seriously easy and the VN mags make it look badass. That's a rather nice looking gun you've got there :). Do they make mag changes more fidly?

Did JG make a version of this? I can only find the G&G but at £300 it's a bit on the dear side. Eotech, magnifier, surpresser and I'd be happy ;).

My friend hates the FN2000 she bought with a passion, it disassembled itself in a middle of a skirmish and is a pain to find parts for (or at least was) it's broken down on her several times so much that she has given up reparing it and uses a G36 instead

I've been getting slowly won over by the FN2000. At first I thought it was god awful looking but I love it now. The fact you can use M4 mags makes life seriously easy and the VN mags make it look badass. That's a rather nice looking gun you've got there :). Do they make mag changes more fidly?

Did JG make a version of this? I can only find the G&G but at £300 it's a bit on the dear side. Eotech, magnifier, surpresser and I'd be happy ;).

There was a cheaper version, cant remember if it was JG or not but as far as I know it's been out of production for quite some time (and supposedly a bit naff).

Mag changes aren't a problem as you just hit the release and it falls into your hand, pouches for them are more of a pain but I padded mine out with some old socks which sorted that out :D .

I've seen a few pics of F2000's with suppressors and they do look very cool, I'm trying to decide on which one to get at the moment. Supposedly you can also use the clip on SCAR types with the stock flash hider, not had a chance to test this though.

My friend hates the FN2000 she bought with a passion, it disassembled itself in a middle of a skirmish and is a pain to find parts for (or at least was) it's broken down on her several times so much that she has given up reparing it and uses a G36 instead

But was that the G&G version? I've not heard of any issues with their internals other then semi-auto needing a slight modification on older models, gearbox internals are otherwise very good.

• Supporters

If it was the JLS version, they tend to do that.

QFT.

Saying a certain gun had trouble without naming the brand is pretty moot. Saying "my M4 had tons of problems then exploded and killed my hamster" doesn't exactly achieve anything, there's hundreds of models of ARs from dozens of companies out there. If the gun in question was a £1200+ PTW then yeah that's a very big deal, if it's an ACM LPEG (or indeed a brand like JLS) then it's basically to be expected, there's a reason nobody ever advises anyone to buy those super low-end guns after all.

my friend had a car that broke down once, don't buy a car, get a van instead.

Forget the van, get a pick up truck, more space to work with everything, and like an Armalite in terms of customiseability.

But don't get the black one.

Pfft man up and get a HGV. Just not the tall ones cos this one guy I knew had a friend whos dog drove his through a tunnel and it imploded.

_MG_7320.jpg

My pistol is now very nearly done, just need a couple of +2 magazine bases and it's the 'full costa'.

that pistol man..

haha, you sooo need a racegun magwell! never quite made sence to be thou to mount an optic on a moving slide, wont it take a fair amount of beatings?

"Ideal for the school run"

Yeah I'm getting one of those if I win the lottery haha

• Supporters

that pistol man..

haha, you sooo need a racegun magwell! never quite made sence to be thou to mount an optic on a moving slide, wont it take a fair amount of beatings?

It's a real trijicon RMR, no amount of beating a GBB can put out will break it. Plenty of guys in the States mount them on 9mm and .45 pistols.

• Supporters

Two latest pics of my training weapon. CRT stock will be going on next weekend and then will be doing another custom paint job once done will post that up to see the change. Different style pistol grip first I've seen on a training weapon normally seen on G&G's.

Sound hog attached. Sounds awesome with that on.

20140607_171642_zps0178b570.jpg

Tracer unit. Had for a year and has never seen a weapon.

20140607_201945_zpsd6514a38.jpg