Gun picture thread

M_P

That's a nice camouflage job. What did you use?

Krylon camo spray paint. Base coat of sand with partial areas of woodland over the top then with varying shades of green and brown sponged on. Trying to go for an ATACS FG kind of thing.

Sprayed my M700 with some brown Krylon today:

6IdStp7.jpg

cw2QD1Z.jpg

My 'polka dot' stencil arrived as well today; spray some black spots on parts of the furniture, yay or nay?

I would do a bit of black, just to reduced the blobiness of the brown a little

Ok, cool, just wanted some opinions on it :) will have to dig out the black spray paint once the brown's touch up coat has dried. Thank god it's hot today!

get some net and add a bit of a snakeskin effect in with the lighter brown you used, would help break up the stripeyness of it at the moment.

Sounds great however the rifle was sent to me having been sprayed in tan already, and I don't have a can of paint in that colour. I've got a 3/4 full can of black so I'll just add the dots to it.

edit:

df2scJt.jpg

fEGzRYz.jpg

31Z3nN4.jpg

Man this stuff dries quick :D

• Supporters

SOCOM 3 of 3. Still a fair bit of stuff to change on this one but once the barrel's had some machine work it'll be pretty much there.

14046119990_21bc7f6704_b.jpg

14230412562_94b52635e6_b.jpg

Loving the Fallout PipBoy!

IMG_1348_zps8efa748f.jpgIMG_1346_zps0e0b018c.jpgIMG_1345_zps6b3373e8.jpgIMG_0770_zps09288bb2.jpgmy rifle and family photo an recomendations are welcome sorry if pics are wrong first time uploading through photobucket

thats nice would look wicked with a prs stock though

• Supporters

Loving the Fallout PipBoy!

Cheers.

Nice Vault-Tec mash up.

How did you do it?

It's called a Magwell slap, made by US Night Vision, same 'reusable sticker' idea as their mag wraps and other vinyl stuff. The design's by Mil-Spec Monkey, but USNV make various others.

I think the green looks darn cool!

only problem is it's worn out and the blue is showing through so I'm striping it back