Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

^^Yeah that charger will do the trick and having the PS built in makes it a fair deal at that price - especially if you're going to split the P&P by buying a battery at the same time. I forget the numbers exactly but I don't think you're supposed to charge 1600mAh batteries at higher than about 2/3A, so 700mAh capacity is not going to lose you anything in most instances that a more expensive </=5A charger would provide.

• Supporters

Show us ! show us! (Not that I want you killed just need a laugh)

But just to be on the safe side, keep your phonecam ready to start recording, because if you do get killed, we'll want to see it!

But just to be on the safe side, keep your phonecam ready to start recording, because if you do get killed, we'll want to see it!

Sure mate . Just remember to pin it to the front page of the forums.

• Supporters

^^Yeah, there's definitely a bit of vom at the back of my throat!

• Supporters

Here we go.. :D

attachicon.gifL96.jpg

Sweet baby Jesus.

Does that even work? I'd have thought you'd just end up zooming in on the back of the ACOG instead of enhancing the zoom of it.

Guest PT247

That's nice. That's really nice. How does it run?

Thank you :-) It is lovely to shoot, had some crap in the barrel last game day which was messing with it but it seems fine with the new tb barrel, need to get it chrono'd tho as it'll possibly put it above our sites limits now on green gas

20140306_105310_2_bestshot.jpg

CYMA M14 MOD 1 EBR. Bought this nearly a month ago now, been throwing stuff at it for the external look and have now got it to a point where I am happy with it. Internally, I'm not touching it, because it was surprisingly accurate at range when I was testing it before purchase. Getting skirmished for the first time tomorrow, then 2 weeks time it's coming to Northern Star with me :)

• Supporters

Where did you get that sling point strap on your M14, GK?

• Supporters

No to rain on your parade mate, but you're gonna want to take another look at the upper part of that handguard. It's pretty evident from that picture it's quite a way from being fitted on properly.

If you can post up a shot of the area where it meets the upper receiver (preferably from an angle looking down at the top of the rifle) we should be able to get that sorted. There's a couple of different copies of the KAC RAS and depending on how yours attaches will depend on the fix. But from that picture it almost gives the impression the entire unit might be on backwards, either that, your fastening bracket is in the wrong place, or the barrel nut/corresponding channel in the rail is way off spec.

CQB now has it's Holographic and 'flip up' rear sight. Front ssight to go on when I get the new Gas Block.

This is the gun my son uses. It's one of the pair of ex-rental CA M15s I got for £12.50 when Gun- Ho closed down.

All the other stuff in the picture is the gear he got for his birthday yesterday.

tims_zps5b6ad9f6.jpg</a>

Where did you get that sling point strap on your M14, GK?

Got it originally to go with the recoil 416 (no one had any freedom art sling points in stock), it comes from a 5.11 Static Single Point sling kit, and it is by far one of the best made I've used.

Once i'd dialed the hop in, the rifle was insane, only guns outranging me on the field were a fully Laylaxed VSR and L96, still going to upgrade the internals anyway :)

• Supporters

^^You know what I'm developing as a policy toward CYMA internals, GK? Leave 'em alone. They're meant to be loose and noisy and coated in earwax - they work best that way. You put a TBB in there, you'll need a spring downgrade. The next thing, you'll be wiping all that earwax out and doing a nice shim job. Then you're going to check the compression and find it's shit. So you'll want a new O-ring, maybe a piston head. A new piston head on that nasty looking off-white plastic piston...? So that's a nice new SHS blue one. And that crappy no-O-ring air nozzle...? No way, man! What you want in there is a nice shiny ali one... going into the stock, who-knows-what-degree hop rubber...? Nah... gotta be a G&G Green at least, maybe a Prommy Purple for a marksman rifle... maybe get a new CNC hop unit to go with...

And by then, if it's working as well as it did when it was stock, the noodly-appendaged god of airsoft is smiling on you...

Edit: OOps, i almost forgot! Thanks for the info on the sling point. Have you got a linky?