Gun picture thread

M_P

cqbrm4photo1.jpg

My CQB-R M4 + Palco NBB USP khaki frame (needs new mag)

As you can see from my signature pic, I have plans to upgrade this externally, including a box set of 8 mid-caps from MAG.

Bought the MAGPUL MOE PTS carbine handguard but it's in Foliage Green so I might re-paint it at some point.

Problem with that is UK forces don't use the LSW as a supporting weapon in a conventional sense- it's only useful for range support as the barrel is fixed, so if you start spraying rounds in long bursts without giving it a chance to cool the barrel will warp and accuracy will decrease.

That's why they patrol with Minimis and GPMGs.

i know it. i was a MAG gunner at the dutch army. that gun also has 2 barrels because of heat and because of runout from fire-ing

Got given a free RIS handguard by a mate. I've got the battery jury rigged to the outside until I can afford a fake PEQ box:

CFw3Oh9.jpg

If you have an old canvas pistol magazine pouch try that for size mate

I have an Osprey MK4 pistol mag pouch- how should I fix it on? Rubber bands?

Got given a free RIS handguard by a mate. I've got the battery jury rigged to the outside until I can afford a fake PEQ box:

CFw3Oh9.jpg

Thats pretty clever and tidy looking tbf mate, I'm a thick c*nt so gave up with mine thinking I'd have to rear wire it which would involve new stocktubes etc. lol

Did you have any trouble getting the RIS on?

I couldn't for the life of me get one on my G&G because of the front sight block, I might pick up a cheap one and try again, what make is yours?

Guest PT247

I have an Osprey MK4 pistol mag pouch- how should I fix it on? Rubber bands?

You could try rubber bands, or if ya got a sister/long hair you could try a couple of black hair bands which would be a lil more subtle

Thats pretty clever and tidy looking tbf mate, I'm a thick c*nt so gave up with mine thinking I'd have to rear wire it which would involve new stocktubes etc. lol

Did you have any trouble getting the RIS on?

I couldn't for the life of me get one on my G&G because of the front sight block, I might pick up a cheap one and try again, what make is yours?

I have no idea about the make, it took a little while figuring out the fit as you need to push the second smaller part to it down to fit in the D ring gear.

It's a pretty weird product though; it comes in 2 parts. One part has 3 rails and the other has 1- they slot together very tightly, I had to file the fuse holder down to get it into the gap between the outer barrel and the first hand guard part.

It looks a little like this, just without the markings and the hex screws:

AABB%20%20AR-15%20RIS%20CNC%20alum%20han

Aye, it was the same type I've had before, barring this had a little swingy trap doory thing on the inside which kept getting in the way.

Least I know theres a way now, so I'm going to give it a try with a new one, if not I'm shelling out for a G&P (any excuse).

Cheers mate!

• Supporters

Black cable ties might help in the meantime, Tac.

• Supporters

Black Cable ties always help

You know what they say - there's no problem in the world that can't be solved with cable ties, gaffa tape or explosives.

• Supporters

You know what they say - there's no problem in the world that can't be solved with cable ties, gaffa tape or explosives.

Missed out WD-40...

Here a picture of Widecard's, ZuluSix, TM Recoil SCAR-H

To see more up and coming pictures of the team's it check out the FTZ Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

1015992_608071849247734_615483513_o_zpse

It's worth getting some deans connectors and swapping out the tamiyas too.

I've got deans already installed in my M4, the gun came with a deans-tamiya adaptor, so I'm fine for anything from that end. Componentshop offer deans on their batteries with installation for £1 so I'll get it ordered with that option ticked. (not sure about the difference aside from appearance however if you guys recommend them, I'll take it :) )

Oh yeah is this charger any good? 700mA Charger for 1S to 3S (3.7 / 7.4 / 11.1V) Li-Po and LiFe battery packs