Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters

Elcans look really good on an AK12. Priority now is to get an AK12.

I would have said the same before new year, but now I'm lusting after a tactical SA Vz58. With an AK side mount and Elcan... naturally :lol:

I have just been bought an M4A1 from the M4 on duty kit along with a Shotgun and a CYMA Desart Eagle for my birthday which will hopefully kick start my Skirmish games in order to get my Licence.

You're using those guns for skirmishing?!

Also, it's a UKARA defence not a licence.

Where's your bolt handle :P

Epic choice for a gun though!

First off,TAP THE MAGAZINES FOR HIGH PRESSURE AIR.

KJW M700s ARE BEASTS ON HIGH PRESSURE AIR.

You will also have no cooldown,and more consistent performance. You can get air tanks refilled at Scuba diving shops or paintball shops/sites. Reloading may be a pain but you can get quick detach connectors and swap mags,make sure to have long mags for it. It might be a bit expensive but worth it. If you are not comfortable drilling the mags take them to a machinist. Google about a bit on how to do it,you can get the air supply from paintball shops.

Thanks UTJ :) bolt handle is on the opposite side, laptop camera is retarded lol.

I'm fairly concerned about muzzle velocity though as I saw some US reviews stating it was over 500 fps, so I'm going to try propane first.

Assuming I can get a refund from an order which never came* I'll buy a propane adaptor and a couple of cans of it next week (unless I can use propane-butane mix?)

*just a heads up, DO NOT BUY from Firestorm Kit based in Reading, it's been 2 weeks since I ordered a hydration pouch and I've received nothing other than an email confirming my payment despite emailing them with no answer. The business is a 1 man band and the phone number is for a mobile which is perpetually switched off. The billing address is a private house as well.

Phoning them just went straight to voicemail, so on Sunday imma go round his house with a baseball bat (just kidding, the baseball bat is actually a piece of paper with SMALL CLAIMS COURT written on it :D )

Thanks UTJ :) bolt handle is on the opposite side, laptop camera is retarded lol.

I'm fairly concerned about muzzle velocity though as I saw some US reviews stating it was over 500 fps, so I'm going to try propane first.

Assuming I can get a refund from an order which never came* I'll buy a propane adaptor and a couple of cans of it next week (unless I can use propane-butane mix?)

*just a heads up, DO NOT BUY from Firestorm Kit based in Reading, it's been 2 weeks since I ordered a hydration pouch and I've received nothing other than an email confirming my payment despite emailing them with no answer. The business is a 1 man band and the phone number is for a mobile which is perpetually switched off. The billing address is a private house as well.

Phoning them just went straight to voicemail, so on Sunday imma go round his house with a baseball bat (just kidding, the baseball bat is actually a piece of paper with SMALL CLAIMS COURT written on it :D )

Thanks for letting us know. I have been thinking of buying a osprey plate carrier from that shop for a while.

• Supporters

Find a way of lowering the FPS then tap to HPA. It's a sniper rifle so consistency is everything, propane won't cut the mustard to be honest.

• Supporters

your krinkov, man!! love it!

you gotta add some wear to the wood thou!

The wood does look more worn than this pic shows, I spose I could add a couple of gouges though. I've distressed the PBS-4 since I took this and it looks a lot better now... but... for no reason at all it has stopped feeding BB's. I hadn't done anything to it mechanically. It won't feed from any of my AK mags - the ones it has always worked with nor the 5 new ones i've recently acquired. I tried swapping back to the original mag catch. Dismantled the hop unit: everything seemed just fine, so I swapped the barrel too (which is something I've been meaning to do for a while). Dismantled the gearbox - the tappet plate, its spring & delayer are fine / so I regreased the piston head and checked compression = better than fine. Nothing has made a difference. It fires the odd shot but usually just doesn't. Checked to see if it could be mags - it fires fine with no mag upside down feeding BB's by hand/gravity - but these mags have worked with it for ages and they work in other guns V^^VGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

DSCF0013.jpg

My Army L85A1 with "noob tube" and maglite flashlight and red/greendot. (photo 2010)

and in 08-2013 i had this:

244e7ub.jpg

ICS L86 LSW including laser and A&K elec. drumbox

vo94hz.jpg

Army L85A1 (now with SUSCAT scope. standaard version)

e6sy07.jpg

and here with "noob tube"

24pcf4j.jpg

TM M1911 SF

i made it like i supposte to be in first place. A supporter. That they made it in real life as a DMR is not my thing. i use it as replacement for mij M249.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L86#L86_LSW

Problem with that is UK forces don't use the LSW as a supporting weapon in a conventional sense- it's only useful for range support as the barrel is fixed, so if you start spraying rounds in long bursts without giving it a chance to cool the barrel will warp and accuracy will decrease.

That's why they patrol with Minimis and GPMGs.