Gun picture thread

M_P

Ah, I didn't know that, mate. Sorry :(

No worries not your fault. He was asking for things like the contact details of the company my sites insurance is held with?

After explaining what was actually need he was just like; the other guy is closer to my age

Anyway TLSFx have just release their mortar so thats what I'm after now!!

• Supporters

Yeah, he asked me for all that gubbins too - I gave him Skirmish' contact deets and told him to ask them if he really wanted to know. Motar probs will turn out to be less of a ball ache in the end ;)

Haha the mortar is also more accurate to SADF stuff as well :)

Have you thought about using the mortar smokes in the law?

• Supporters

Haha the mortar is also more accurate to SADF stuff as well :)

Have you thought about using the mortar smokes in the law?

Yeah and I have a steel tube which could probably go inside it as a barrel too, but @£5 a pop I'm not so sure. I can well imagine me constantly thinking "I could get him with the LAW but is it worth it for a fiver? Maybe I can keep his head down with way less than half a bottle of BB's and save the LAW 'til I'm sure of getting loads of 'em..." which is all well and good if I wanted to wear pips on my jacket instead of a stripe, but a. I don't and b. I'm just trying to have a laugh, not simulate real battle cost analyses!

I'm thinking that the simplest way for me to proceed may be to make a closing breech, like a cork with bayonet fittings like a lightbulb and a fixed firing pin attached in the centre. Then some kind of lever to push the whole moscart back onto the pin to fire it.

If you can dig that link out, I wouldn't mind a look. Even in French it may spark off an idea or three...

Youtube video of it :

Tutorial en Francais :

http://droopaille.forumgratuit.org/t51-m72a2-lance-roquette

Looks a pain in the arse without access to a machine shop, hell, even with one its going to be alot of work to do all that!

All i did was use an old airsoft law that wasn't working and fit it with a pvc tube to fit the grenade in and the foam rocket (can get these from ebay) firing mechanism.

So far the firing is manual at the bottom of the grenade and the rocket flies everywhere but that can be fixed with a little ballast at the front of the rocket.

Not sure how to make it fire as a "real one".

Some pics

1669597_10201504956492290_1449095185_o.j

1779322_10201504956572292_52853684_n.jpg

1669597_10201504956532291_1365976786_o.j

1556432_10201504956612293_185318637_o.jp

not that I'll be in a hurry to get another ar... but could anyone identify this gun/handguard?

dylan_s_gun_by_colonelklink67-d763qmn.jp

Check it out. The build so far. My mummy let me take the pictures in her bedroom.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

I am rather pleased with the custom charging handle.

damn! sure the handle looks great, but the camo is what really shines on this one, looks amazing!

ain't bad pictures either!

not that I'll be in a hurry to get another ar... but could anyone identify this gun/handguard?

dylan_s_gun_by_colonelklink67-d763qmn.jp

Here you go http://www.taiwangun.com/en/replica-of-asr-111-aps

ah! cheers! if G&P ever makes one I might pick it up one day^^

you could bolt this on to a G&P M4, pretty similar

http://www.milspecsolutions.co.uk/airsoft-accessories-79/barrels-rails-covers-100/we-rars-raptor-adaptive-rail-barrel-set-for-m4-aeg

• Supporters

Morena gets her new (to her) Elcan, woohoo!

IMAG1831.jpg

Edited by Ian_Gere
terrible photo lol - just couldn't get a better one today!

Is Morena cold? Or couldn't you be bothered to pick up the dirty laundry from the floor?

• Supporters

Is Morena cold? Or couldn't you be bothered to pick up the dirty laundry from the floor?

Yeah, that's pretty much it, lol! Busted!

• Supporters

Ahhhh, watch this space... one of my AK's, either Morena or one I'm building from parts, is going all post-apocalyptic. I had a feeling an Elcan would look uber on an AK-74 or newer yonks ago, but it just took me this long to get the money free and clear matched up with one for sale, because realistically I was unlikely to cough up £105 for a new one. Strangely though, over the last month or so I've seen a few, one cheaper than I paid for this. Has a game that features an Elcan bombed badly or something...?