Gun picture thread

M_P

Jaysus,they make spare parts for the W700? How'd you manage to fix it Zak?

Some shnaps of my VSR for a review. I really like the angle of the gun here,even though the rest of the photo staging looks shit.

2euR3ji.jpg

And This One I really like,the lighting came out well enough and it looks nice with the floorboards.

QaHsCJ7.jpg

• Supporters

Ok Ian my UKARA registration number if you wanna be picky lol

Don't even attempt to justify getting it wrong with "it doesn't matter", because it really really does! Alert!

At this time I CBA to explain in detail. I may come back to it another time, but be assured that we have done this to death: since there has been no logical argument withstanding scrutiny to counter the view that if people act as if something requires a licence, sooner or later it will. Hard to believe that even though the legality of dog licences had been overturned, people used to still buy them... seriously, dog licences.

Not dangerous dog licences; dog/wolf cross licences; petrol driven robot dog licences, no, people in the 70's carried on forking out for licences for average family pets, even though even a cursory understanding of how the law works would have told you it was unenforcible, nevermind that it must contravene some kind of right we were granted in the fucking Magna Carta or something, or that if it didn't it bloody ought to so it was high time to revisit the whole concept of rebellion for redress and starting off with a bit of civil disobedience would be right in order...

Yeah, ok, so i've gone off on one and been arsed far more than i imagined i was currently capable of, but the central tenet of my point here is unassailable: we are governed by consent. Everytime we voluntarily relinquish even the slightest teaspoonful of that power, as a community, ie consent to more control than already exists, it is the nature of power and those who seek it that somebody will grasp it and sooner or later piss people off with it.

Oldie, but I think it's a pretty cool pic:

x0uw.jpg

Dynatex BFG (original and best, right?)

Cold Steel Recon 1 Tanto, second edition

KWA P226 Professional Training Pistol, with some "real steel" torch

At this time I CBA to explain in detail. I may come back to it another time, but be assured that we have done this to death: since there has been no logical argument withstanding scrutiny to counter the view that if people act as if something requires a licence, sooner or later it will. Hard to believe that even though the legality of dog licences had been overturned, people used to still buy them... seriously, dog licences.

Not dangerous dog licences; dog/wolf cross licences; petrol driven robot dog licences, no, people in the 70's carried on forking out for licences for average family pets, even though even a cursory understanding of how the law works would have told you it was unenforcible, nevermind that it must contravene some kind of right we were granted in the f*cking Magna Carta or something, or that if it didn't it bloody ought to so it was high time to revisit the whole concept of rebellion for redress and starting off with a bit of civil disobedience would be right in order...

Yeah, ok, so i've gone off on one and been arsed far more than i imagined i was currently capable of, but the central tenet of my point here is unassailable: we are governed by consent. Everytime we voluntarily relinquish even the slightest teaspoonful of that power, as a community, ie consent to more control than already exists, it is the nature of power and those who seek it that somebody will grasp it and sooner or later piss people off with it.

Lol whatever.

Jaysus,they make spare parts for the W700? How'd you manage to fix it Zak?

Some shnaps of my VSR for a review. I really like the angle of the gun here,even though the rest of the photo staging looks sh*t.

Nice rifle UTJ, amazing to see how well it looks after the amount of war stories it's been in. What's the white type for? To hold the barrel on to the front of the stock?

Also, I managed to find a small nut which fit in the screw which held the bolt together. So I had to massacre it to get it into position where it wouldn't rotate or wobble out.So that has seemed to fix it (for now) but the rifle is still letting out a really weak fps of about 350, so I need to replace the spring. But it works and now I can snipey snipe someone in the face. :D

You've done well with that Zak, wouldn't think it was a w700 with the scrim on.

Love the scrim, it works really well at braking it up if you look at it from the front, perfect for lying in wait inbetween two holly bushes. Virtually unnoticeable! Me being beind it is a different story though :)

My new toy.... G&G LR300 Sport Rifle:

DSC_0107_zpstjoptqcp.JPG

Just missing my L85 Carbine from this pic now (it is off having a mosfet and r-hop fitted at the mo)

DSC_0106_zpsi689exx5.JPG

My new toy.... G&G LR300 Sport Rifle:

DSC_0107_zpstjoptqcp.JPG

Just missing my L85 Carbine from this pic now (it is off having a mosfet and r-hop fitted at the mo)

DSC_0106_zpsi689exx5.JPG

That's a damn nice looking collection

Nice rifle UTJ, amazing to see how well it looks after the amount of war stories it's been in. What's the white type for? To hold the barrel on to the front of the stock?

Also, I managed to find a small nut which fit in the screw which held the bolt together. So I had to massacre it to get it into position where it wouldn't rotate or wobble out.So that has seemed to fix it (for now) but the rifle is still letting out a really weak fps of about 350, so I need to replace the spring. But it works and now I can snipey snipe someone in the face. :D

Love the scrim, it works really well at braking it up if you look at it from the front, perfect for lying in wait inbetween two holly bushes. Virtually unnoticeable! Me being beind it is a different story though :)

Tape's to stop my stupid arse knocking the hop adjuster out of place while crawling. The screws and threads are in relatively good,shape especially for it's age.

• Supporters

Lol whatever.

be assured that we have done this to death: since there has been no logical argument withstanding scrutiny to counter the view that if people act as if something requires a licence, sooner or later it will.

...and it appears that remains the case.

• Supporters

I've got an M150-ish spring you can have for the price of postage, Zak.

Just want you guys to see the unfathomable amount of power I have holstered around my thigh. Bashes out around 420fps and can shoot accurately up to about 3 miles. Rof is off the charts as long as I have enough potatoes handy.

spud-gun.jpg

Cipher, where are you putting the batteries? Are the squeezed into the RIS?

You cab just about squeeze a single stick Lipo in most stock tubes , it's tight and it's best to change it at dinner. Mine lasted till the last game but ran out before the end.

• Supporters

You cab just about squeeze a single stick Lipo in most stock tubes , it's tight and it's best to change it at dinner. Mine lasted till the last game but ran out before the end.

It's a marui recoil so the buffer tube has the recoil weight and mechanism in it. I assume Jcheeseright asked because he didn't see the PEQ at first and was wandering if the batteries were inside the RIS.

• Supporters

It's a marui recoil so the buffer tube has the recoil weight and mechanism in it. I assume Jcheeseright asked because he didn't see the PEQ at first and was wandering if the batteries were inside the RIS.

yeah pretty much, I don't do standard AEGs now, marui and their recoilly goodness have ruined me so I'm looking for a way to make a M4A1 SOPMOD Block 2 without using a PEQ box (I have a working PEQ15 I'd like to put on it) or having batteries in a crane stock. Have spoken to a couple of recoil gurus and they reckon small thin split pack lipos go either side of the barrel inside the RIS2... just.

• Supporters

_MG_6936.jpg

_MG_6939.jpg

Holy shit where have I been?

Dat red trigger...

Do want.