Gun picture thread

M_P

My new baby has arrived, swapped the marmite flash hider out for a 60x32mm suppressor which may get changed to something a little longer at a later date, the rifle is tiny and very well balanced indeed, single hand use is immensely easy

Build quality really is amazing, real sword certainly know how to make a rif

>image<

Just looking for one of the real sword rail attachments for the carry handle now but no one in the uk seems to have any stock currently

Me Gusta...

I see a future opfor loadout in my crystal ball...

:D

"A gun and a radio? Hardly Christmas, is it?"
"What were you expecting, an exploding pen? I'm afraid we don't go in for that sort of thing any more..."

I forgot to upload these after it arrived last week. It's an absolute beauty. Perfect for all indoors CQB sites.

P1012118_zps5e42e166.jpg

P1012121_zps6907be65.jpg

• Supporters

FIREPOWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

1525044_10201241050334801_1862346802_n.j

Does the LAW fire anything and if so, what?

One of the lads I know made one recently that uses a 40mm moscart, fairly pointless but awesome to look at

• Supporters

Yeah, that's one reason why i haven't bothered trying to save up for an RPG-7 => it's just a masssssssive moscart. A LAW that fired 40mm rubber bellends off CO2 shells would be good enough though, I think. Nerf footballs would be better, or water rockets like that Hakkotsu mortar.

• Supporters

That AKM with GP25 is fucking sexual.

Yeah, that's one reason why i haven't bothered trying to save up for an RPG-7 => it's just a masssssssive moscart. A LAW that fired 40mm rubber bellends off CO2 shells would be good enough though, I think. Nerf footballs would be better, or water rockets like that Hakkotsu mortar.

I'm going to make one soon that will fire Nerf vortex footballs for a nice hissing sound, I'll let you know how I get on Ian. Nice idea with the rubber 203 shells I've seen them about and it never crossed my mind, they thud they give could let a vehicle or Plywood building like you see at most sites know they've been hit.

my weapons of choice

(dont really like them :( )

Why the blue tape around the front?

My site started putting red zipties on guns to show they passed the chrono after we had some people cheat the chrono and then break a few sets of goggles in CQB with hot guns. Maybe the tape is a similar marking, can't see any other reason for it?

• Supporters

I'm going to make one soon that will fire Nerf vortex footballs for a nice hissing sound, I'll let you know how I get on Ian. Nice idea with the rubber 203 shells I've seen them about and it never crossed my mind, they thud they give could let a vehicle or Plywood building like you see at most sites know they've been hit.

It fires moscarts then?

Is it a replica made for airsoft or a real deac? We used to have a few deacs to piss around with @ATC when I was a nipper... oh what fun... before airsoft existed. You young'uns don't know what bored means, I tell ya! Oops, seem to be channelling my dad... [reset] normal service will soon be resumed [starting up] do not adjust your Ian or power down...

Not sure on his Ian, Mine will fire the rubber baton rounds, nerf footballs and BB's depending on the situation. I'm off to Wickes this morning to pick up some guttering and other bits so I can hopefully get started on it.

I've seen badly made airsoft ones (by companies) that retail for about 300 quid and fire foam balls.

A geezer over in france gutted a De-ac and machined some internals for it, it fires nerf footballs using the original firing mechanism aswell!

• Supporters

Not sure on his Ian, Mine will fire the rubber baton rounds, nerf footballs and BB's depending on the situation. I'm off to Wickes this morning to pick up some guttering and other bits so I can hopefully get started on it.

I've seen badly made airsoft ones (by companies) that retail for about 300 quid and fire foam balls.

A geezer over in france gutted a De-ac and machined some internals for it, it fires nerf footballs using the original firing mechanism aswell!

That's what we need.

I think "baton rounds" is going some for those rubber bellends, mind.

• Supporters

My site started putting red zipties on guns to show they passed the chrono after we had some people cheat the chrono and then break a few sets of goggles in CQB with hot guns. Maybe the tape is a similar marking, can't see any other reason for it?

I've never seen the point in this, whats to stop someone putting a red cable tie on a hot gun at home and bringing it?

In the morning before we get onto the field, everyone is chrono'd and given a cable tie, I think any old ones have to be removed, I've only been once since this policy was adopted due to taking a break from airsoft. They then do random chronos throughout the day, I agree its not a very fool proof method but they're getting better on it. Previously it was just a chrono in the morning and nothing else despite warnings of random chronos on their website. Someone nearly losing their eye gave them a kick up the arse.

• Supporters

A lot of places have adopted the zip tie system from what I've seen at my last few games, but the places I've attended issued out a different colour each skirmish. Sure if you bought a packet of every colour zip tie you could find you could likely cheat but if you're that much of a ***** then you're going to find some way or other to use a gun with an unsafe muzzle energy. Especially with all the myriad of RIFs and after-market FPS adjustment/spring swap systems that can be had these days and are commonly in use.

I find it quick shocking when people break energy limits in CQB especially I have to say, what's that actually doing for people? Your gun couldn't quite reach out to that 5m target before and you need the extra range? Weirdos.

• Supporters

Yeah Chris, but we've sussed you out... that's why you bought 2 guns the same, innit? So you could get one chrono'd safe and then use the other one hot... "Whaja mean hot gun? What, you reckon I've got two guns the same or something? Behave yourself, you saw me chrono it so fuck off!"

Oops, that would actually work too...

I like how the blue in the patch, brings out the blue on the grip part of slide, with a little scape/r of some sort and it be great, have same pistol but only all black