Gun picture thread

M_P

I'm liking that gear wall- is that just some product hanging wall from a shop?

Looks like some peg-board, that what I use too.

Yes it's some pegboard we had in our garage. Many places don't sell it anymore as they use the different wall hangings now but you can buy some relatively cheap on Amazon. It is great for displaying and organising your gear - I'd say it's worth it if you're interested in doing something like it. In my opinion a better alternative to buying those gun racks that are £60-£80+.

Yes it's some pegboard we had in our garage. Many places don't sell it anymore as they use the different wall hangings now but you can buy some relatively cheap on Amazon. It is great for displaying and organising your gear - I'd say it's worth it if you're interested in doing something like it. In my opinion a better alternative to buying those gun racks that are £60-£80+.

I may have to look into that, as soon as I can clear some space on my wall- getting it won't be a problem as they have huge sheets of unused pegboard at my local cave of a hardware store.

so i bought a broken berreta use as spare parts for mine. stropped it and mine and rebuilt using the best parts from them... giving me this

DSCN0820_zps0775a7a2.jpg

DSCN0822_zps568d5c63.jpg

DSCN0813_zps0f538cd7.jpg

unfortunately i lost part of the safety catch in the rebuild so is kinda not working correctly but ive a slight fix done til i can come up with better...

also realised the last photo of my m4 just had a circle drawn on in pencil, well heres the updated gun and paint job....

DSCN0823_zps7d830edf.jpg

DSCN0826_zpsa53ac5d2.jpg

• Supporters

Tatiana got new boa:

zknb.jpg

DSCN0215_zps9cdc16eb.jpg

DSCN0216_zps40684d0c.jpg

DSCN0217_zpsd8e66f1c.jpg

DSCN0220_zpsf9875269.jpg

DSCN0222_zpsc6ccb9f9.jpg

DSCN0223_zps8cdda35e.jpg

DSCN0224_zps23ba575c.jpg

A custom Mike Cripps IPSC standard SHPD hi-capa 5.1 with Stainless Steel hammer and trigger, AIP holster, 3 5.1 mags with nineball gas routers (brings it up to 340-360 fps), and he threw in the aluminium case for free.

Absolutely brilliant guy.

sorry about the photo's, tried my best, and only 1 looked decent.

• Supporters

^^Pretty, but too slim for my taste (a phrase I find myself uttering quite a lot, as it happens :lol: ).

• Supporters

Sure, here's a parts list:

• KWA LM4
  • Magpul Industries CTR
  • PTS ASAP
  • BCM GunFighter Grip Mod1
  • PTS Ambi Selectors
  • Midwest Industries Gen 2 SS-Series Freefloat tubular handguard
  • G&P VLTOR Style low profile gas block
  • PTS Battlecomp 1.5
  • Primary Arms T-1 w/ American Defense QD mount
  • Magpul Industries Front+Rear MBUS & RSA
  • Surefire M600c w/ ST-07 Remote switch & Haley Strategic Dropwing light mount

• Supporters

Goddammit...

I've been deliberating whether to get an M4 or L85 GBBR for the last 3 days or so, I just more or less set in stone my choice as the L85, and now you and your damn pretty AR photos have made me want the M4 again.

FML.

• Supporters

Is it the Raptor handguard RIS which has a diagonal sloped front end? Whatever it is, I think that's the best looking M4 front end I've seen. If only someone would make a pistol grip which increased the distance between the backstrap and trigger by about 20mm and ambidextrous H&K stylee fire selector levers for AR15 variants. Put those on an LR300...

0mxt.jpg

If you'll excuse the lack of patience and graphics talent :lol:

Actually I'd sack the P-mag in favour of bog standard scuffed up metal midcaps too; same MBUS & RSA as Chris, but an ACOG and PEQ on top; a fuck off 2x18650 XML T6 torch on the right; and one of those grips that split in half and deploy spring legs as a bipod.

• Supporters

Everything I've seen and heard about the WE L85 just makes it sound horribly built, at least with ARs you've got a choice of quality built GBB rifles.

I think the forend a lot of you guys are thinking of is something that APS cloned for their 'Raptor' AEG line. I believe it's originally based on style of handguard Remington produced for their select fire gas-piston M4s and ACRs aimed at government buyers.

http://www.remingtonmilitary.com/Firearms/Carbines/ACR.aspx

http://www.remingtonmilitary.com/Firearms/Carbines/RGP.aspx

My new baby has arrived, swapped the marmite flash hider out for a 60x32mm suppressor which may get changed to something a little longer at a later date, the rifle is tiny and very well balanced indeed, single hand use is immensely easy

Build quality really is amazing, real sword certainly know how to make a rif

34DD49BF-95A7-4277-987B-D061105714FD_zps

Just looking for one of the real sword rail attachments for the carry handle now but no one in the uk seems to have any stock currently